News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for andreabajita

Member Name: andreabajita
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How is CHICAGO lately?
 Jul 31 2008, 06:34:34 PM
I was just presented with an opportunity to go see this Saturday's matinee performance of Chicago and I was wondering if anybody had any insight about the show as of late. I have never seen it before and have seen bits of the movie... I know it's not really talked about all too much on the boards (although, correct me if I'm wrong) - just trying to weigh my options, as I already had plans for Saturday. Do you think it's worth seeing? Thanks in advance.
re: For David Burnham and Maureen McGovern fans in Los Angeles
 Jul 5 2008, 11:38:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PrHqiIHXRA

Backstage interviews with some of the actors from "One Red Flower", including David Burnham. Sounds great.

re: How Long is Rent?
 Jul 1 2008, 10:35:36 AM
http://www.siteforrent.com/abouttheshow/frequently-asked-questions.html says 2:40, but better overshooting than undershooting.
re: Planning a trip to NYC? Read this first!
 Jun 30 2008, 01:53:40 PM
This is absolutely beautiful.

http://www.playbill.com/celebritybuzz/article/82428.html might be worth adding (it's the Playbill article on Rush/SRO policies) since it's always being updated.

re: WEST SIDE STORY Revival Begins Previews On Broadway February 13, 2009
 Jun 29 2008, 09:01:24 PM
I can only imagine what kind of opportunity this would be for these so-called "unknowns", should they make it! I am really looking forward to this revival, regardless of the casting.

I do wonder which not-so-unknowns have been surfacing at the callbacks. My personal (fantasy) choice for Tony would be David Burnham - after hearing his rendition of "Maria" on his debut CD - but I do realize he isn't the youngest performer out there... and if I'm not mistaken, I read an interview with hi

re: Student Rush policy question....
 Jun 28 2008, 09:17:07 PM
At the box office for Legally Blonde, they say that you have to show your student ID when you go in for the show. However, I'm not even sure if the person who checked my ticket even saw my ID - I had it out, but it didn't seem to be a priority?
re: Avenue Q Discount Tickets Advice
 Jun 27 2008, 10:00:52 PM
Oh well. Thanks anyways! :)

I guess my main questions are:

1. When the prices are the same, is it smarter to go for TKTS or online discount codes?

2. Does TKTS have blocks of tickets (between 6-?

3. How long does it usually take to get through the superlong TKTS lines?

Awkward Stage Door Moments
 Jun 27 2008, 06:29:53 PM
This definitely isn't as funny as a lot of the other experiences already posted...

But the other week, I stage doored a Thursday night performance of In the Heights. I had one of those clickie Sharpies, and I had it pre-clicked for the actors. When Carlos Gomez (Kevin) came out, he took the pen, didn't realize it was the clickie kind, and was trying to uncap it. But since it was already pre-clicked, he actually ended up drawing all over his hand. It was really embarrassing, and I was ap

Avenue Q Discount Tickets Advice
 Jun 27 2008, 06:22:30 PM
I realize that these sorts of questions tend to annoy a lot of people, but I really need some advice so I didn't know where to go.

A group of seven friends and I are planning on seeing the Avenue Q matinee on Sunday. We are going to try the lottery first, even though our chances are rather low, but we figure with eight of us, we'll at least grab one set of tickets. (Maybe.)

Afterwards, we wanted to grab discount tickets for those who didn't win the lottery (which will most

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You