News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ARRenthead

Member Name: ARRenthead
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Leopoldstadt (Longacre) Seating Question
 Dec 14 2022, 08:47:23 PM

Perfect! That's exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks!

Dec 13 2022, 02:55:37 PM

Thank you for sharing!

Dec 13 2022, 10:56:30 AM

Having never seen a show in the Longacre, I am wondering how extreme are the Mezzanine side views? Particularly in Row A, I don't see that the non-center Aisle Seats (21 and 22) are marked "partial view," but by price, they may be? Thanks!

Broadway to Close?
 Mar 12 2020, 12:13:58 PM

It seems a little strange to me that things will shut down as quickly as tonight, when the Moulin Rouge matinee is going on as scheduled per Ashley Loren's tweet.

SIX - Preview Thread
 Feb 17 2020, 01:31:31 PM

verypersonalflair said: "ARRenthead said: "I saw a little upthread mentionabout merch. Does anyone have pics/price list? Thanks!"

Most everything on sale is also available online on Platypus Merchandise. The only thing I'm sure is missing is the photobook, but I'm unsure of the price.
"

Thank you!

SIX - Preview Thread
 Feb 17 2020, 12:39:16 PM

I saw a little upthread mention about merch. Does anyone have pics/price list? Thanks!

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Jul 25 2018, 09:30:59 AM

Has anyone had success at getting a desired location when calling Ticketmaster rather then using the website? It is so frustrating that you can't pick seats within a price range.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child cast changes
 Jul 16 2018, 06:43:44 PM

Also find interesting when searching for tickets, the entirety of the week following the year anniversary of the show previewing (March 20th-24th) is limited availability or “red”, while all other weeks around February-May are mostly “green”. I wonder if this is because the new cast will be debuting or because the original cast will be leaving?

Harry Potter access code?
 Feb 5 2018, 09:09:31 PM

My friend got a 1 PM code that she isn't using. What is the process for me to be able to use her code? Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You