News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tcre84

tcre84 Profile Photo
Member Name: tcre84
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Free Ticket (Single) to Shrek at 2pm & In The Heights at 7pm today (5/24)
 May 24 2009, 10:53:10 AM
A friends canceled and I have an extra ticket to the 2pm show of SHREK and the 7pm show of IN THE HEIGHTS. They are free. Someone did this for me once and I it made me week, so here ya go.

e-mail me ASAP @ tjonc@yahoo.com

Tommy

The Official Best Musical Tony Award Winner 'In The Heights' Love Thread
 Jul 16 2008, 09:28:44 PM
Matinee today was electric!
1st time I have ever won the lotto!
Full Cast except:

Janet as Nina
Krysta as Carla
Stephanie in Krysta's track
Michael in Shaun's track
Rogelio in Javier's track
Marcos in Luis track

Janet's looked amazing!! The straight hair is gorgeous! Brilliant performer!
To me Krysta is great in anything she does!

Just a glorious afternoon!

I wish I could write more, but words cannot express it!

re: IN THE HEIGHTS Lottery....
 Jul 16 2008, 01:39:05 PM
Have one ticket if anyone can get down to the theatre. Tcre84@yahoo.com
 Jul 16 2008, 08:25:20 AM
Hey all:

I am going to be around the theatre for the matinee (lotto time) and would be willing to help someone out by putting my name in. Someone did it for me a few months back and it was the nicest thing in the world. I would be happy to replay the favor.

tjonc@yahoo.com

I already have a ticket for the 2pm and am happy to help!

Let me know!
Tommy

Jul 14 2008, 01:16:07 AM
Does anyone know who will be going on as Carla on Wednesday 2pm?

Thanks!

re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 10 2008, 10:28:34 AM
or is could be Paul knowing that people read FACEBOOK and leaving "cryptic" messages to through people off???

Not sure!

Legally Blonde - 7/9 matinee
 Jul 9 2008, 11:22:15 PM
I have been on these boards forever and have only posted a few times. I must post some thoughts of this afternoon's performance of Legally Blonde. Please feel free to comment, but remember they are just my opinions, so try to be a little nice!

I wanted to see the show because I was hoping Kate Rockwell would be Elle. I hoped and hoped and when I got tot he theatre and checked the board.....it was freaking EMPTY! The first time I have ever walked into that theatre with the full cast in attendance. WOW!

It was a few people's first show..Cara Massey in the Gallen track, Dani now in the Becky track and Barry Anderson in the Bryce/Noah track.

I have seen the show many times (I freely admit it) and I was really let down. It just seemed a mess. The principles were great, Kate Shindle is a pure professional. Always in the moment and constantly thinking! Natlie was very animated. Orfeh...brilliant as always! Andy Karl is always in character and just a joy to watch! Christian seemed to be racing through the show, Nicolette was laughing through everything and then mumbled every line of dialogue. The "PMS" girls were great, I love Kate Rockwell (no Annaleigh), but great. I am so happy she doesn't have that maternity looking outfit that Haven wore. She looks hot!

Laura Bell was....well...Laura Bell....seemed very out of breath and unsteady on her notes. "So Much Better" was all over the place. That new note placement just seemed odd. She was fooling around a lot and was very comical, but vocally just not like she was back in previews.

Casey Leigh Thompson is my new star!!!! That girl is a fireball. Hysterical and a fantastic dancer! Wouldn't she be a great Serena!!!???

The other girls were fooling around, talking and all that. Same with the men, no characters, just going through the paces. One male ensemble member was just having a grand old time trying to get people to laugh by grabbing body parts and all that (he should really be careful, he is now "famous" on MTV)

The audience was filled with a summer camp, but really well behaved.

Fun time at the Palace, but just a little discouraging seeing performers get away with what they do.

Ok, well there ya go! Just my opinion!
Thanks!

Jul 8 2008, 09:49:35 PM
I am planning on doing the lottery tomorrow (7/9) for the matinee and the evening (if needed). Anyone want to meet up and take our chances together?

Better odds of winning! Let me know by PM!

Thanks!
Tommy

Jul 8 2008, 09:42:51 PM
Just seeing if anyone was interested in doing the lottery for tomorrow (7/9) matinee and/or evening together?

Want to see the show, but am by myself this week.

Double the chances!

PM me if interested!
Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You