News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for That Girl

Member Name: That Girl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Grease YTOTIW Cast: Where are they now?
 Nov 12 2011, 11:10:27 AM

Does anyone have any updates on the cast from Grease YTOTIW? Laura and Ashley have obviously had a lot of success, but I would love to know about the rest of the cast. Does anyone have any information they can share?

Blood Brothers
 Feb 7 2010, 10:58:58 AM
I saw it in London five years ago and I LOVED it. I will see it again the next time I am in London.
re: Songs That Make You Cry No Matter How Many Times You Listen to them....
 Mar 19 2009, 01:21:09 AM

There are two songs that make me cry, to the point of embarassment, no matter where I am or who I am with:

1) Bye Bye Miss American Pie

2) Cats in the Cradle

re: Laura Osnes to Sail into SOUTH PACIFIC Replacing Kello O'Hara Starting
 Feb 14 2009, 08:48:10 PM

Hi Eris! Sorry my PMs are turned off-can you tell me how to turn it back on again? I tried and I'm embarassed to say I couldn't figure it out. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

re: Laura Osnes to Sail into SOUTH PACIFIC Replacing Kello O'Hara Starting
 Feb 13 2009, 09:54:57 PM

If you want to hear Laura sing something non-Grease like, here you go- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yEqCRudi4o

re: Disney Announces Casting Search For The Next 'Ariel'
 Jan 17 2009, 10:11:12 AM

I would love to see Laura in this role-I think she would be perfect.

re: Hang Proud interview with Laura Osnes
 Dec 30 2008, 08:01:54 PM
I see your point, but plenty of beautiful girls are insecure. Pretty girls aren't immune to self doubt, but I guess they do have an advantage in life.
re: Hang Proud interview with Laura Osnes
 Dec 30 2008, 04:13:24 PM

Thanks for posting Eris!

re: Grease?
 Nov 6 2008, 08:09:44 AM
Cliokira31: I enjoyed Grease. I did not enjoy all the errors in your post, please proofread what you write.

You joined today to make this post?

That does seem strange, doesn't it?

re: Grease?
 Nov 2 2008, 07:58:59 PM

I've heard that Ashley and Derek have six month contracts. I think they started in July so their contracts should be up around January. I haven't heard anything about their contracts being renewed or if TPTB are planning on bringing someone else in. Even though the numbers are down from last year, it's still doing pretty well so I would imagine it wouldn't close-not that I have any insider information, it's just my opinion.

re: Planning a trip to NYC? Read this first!
 Oct 29 2008, 08:27:41 AM

Wow thank you, that was so thoughtful!

re: Ashley Spencer is fantastic in 'Grease!'
 Oct 23 2008, 09:09:02 AM
Bwaybb2, I'm not surprised to learn that Ashley is difficult. A lot of her family and friends are crazy and I can't help but think that Ashley knows what they are writing and must approve. I've seen Choderman write nasty things about Laura here and on other boards. There have actually been full blown brawls on the Grease board when people have discussed Laura and snide remarks when positive things have been said about Derek that left out Ashley. If I were Ashley I would have gotten these peo
 Oct 22 2008, 07:13:26 PM

Oh NGD you have no idea how right you are! Lol

Oct 22 2008, 08:14:35 AM

Kristen, you came on here because you are obsessed with Ashley Spencer and now you want to spread the Love. I'm not saying that Ashley is with out talent, I'm saying that your praise for her is based on your obsession for her and not on her talent. It's beyond a little weird! I used really enjoy going to Grease board but you and Ashley's friends and relatives want the discussions limited to Ashley and how great she is. Your "review" of Ashley's performance didn't indicate that you know

Oct 21 2008, 09:17:39 AM
Bwaybb2-in answer to your question, Kristen is a personal friend of Ashley's and her number #1 fan. I also liked Laura Osnes better!
re: Autumn and Bailey On The Ryan O'Connor Show
 Oct 11 2008, 10:20:16 AM
I'm dying to watch this put it keeps breaking up. Any suggestions? Did Autumn say if she has anything in the works?
re: Brittney Spears and Broadway? OH NO!
 Oct 8 2008, 04:33:10 PM
I think she would be great too! I would pay to see her.
re: Pride & Prejudice in Rochester, NY
 Sep 29 2008, 01:22:32 PM

I'm familiar with Laura Osnes from Grease. She has a great voice and I'm sure she will do great in the role. I don't know if any of the current cast will be in the show if it makes it to Broadway, because they may already be involved in something else by the time that happens.

re: Any chance of Laura Bell Bundy Coming Back??
 Sep 25 2008, 02:34:53 PM
I wonder if LBB is thinking that the show couldn't survive without her.

Well, it didn't.

re: Shows you want revived asap
 Sep 21 2008, 12:26:10 PM
Man of Le Mancha

Blood Brothers

Bye Bye Birdie

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You