News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PookieBear

Member Name: PookieBear
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: short lived shows?
 Nov 11 2008, 07:43:41 AM
Side show, [Title of Show], Brooklyn anddd. Smile (I know some people probably hate the music, but I think it's really cute ) Shame they all closed so soon.
re: The Official 'Bad High School Productions on YouTube' Megathread
 Oct 12 2008, 04:21:46 AM
hmmmm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzNrQzeHlu8

hahaha.hahaha.hahaha.hahaha.hahaha.hahaha. merrily old land of oz........

re: high ballad belting songs
 Sep 8 2008, 01:46:33 PM
b u m p
 Sep 6 2008, 03:26:57 AM
i really want to do meadowlark since its just too beautiful but the time limit is about 3 mins or at most 3min 30secs and i don't want to cut any verses in meadowlark because then the lyrics won't make sense

the suggestions are amazing so far! i'm listening to each song and its too hard to choose!!

x

Sep 4 2008, 10:15:05 AM
i don't always entirely belt them out.. sometimes i use a mix of head and belt so yea :)

i sing and learn classically so my teacher will make sure that the loss of colour won't happen.. i only belt in those big competitions (ie. this haha) so its not occasionally that i do this

Sep 4 2008, 05:41:00 AM
thanks for the suggestions so far! anymore would be helpful :)

i don't want to sing anything too overdone, like songs from dreamgirls/thoroughly modern millie/wicked etc.
i've already sang astonishing for another competition so i don't want to repeat this haha

and yes i can belt properly.. and no my face doesn't go all red etc.
i choose belting songs cause i like to show the judges what i am capable to do (previously i sang once upon a time from brooklyn in a competitio

high ballad belting songs
 Sep 3 2008, 08:50:16 AM
i posted a question like this in the student forum and i didnt find any of the suggested songs perfect.. yet. :)
well i need a belting song for a competition.. i usually like songs which build up to a climax and has that wow factor

i'm 16 years old.. i am a soprano and can belt to an G6# (but i can go to an A6)
i don't want any fast songs.. i usually like slow ones which build up

thanks in advance :)

(ps i've already used the search function to look at other qu

re: JRB's '13' - music video
 Jul 25 2008, 10:31:40 PM
actually i think the majority of them are about 15-16.. about my age. they ARE good, but no offence.. i've seen better singers in high school productions (don't kill me)

i think the most memorable song is 'what it means to be a friend'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRZLQ0-QDzk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CyEUlFhlmg

since they're gonna be on broadway, i think they need to step it up a notch.
IMO i think they need to recast patrice.

re: The Search for Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 21 2008, 11:39:33 PM
i watched the full performances on mtv.com and i was impressed at both!! i wanted autumn to win as well, but i guess bailey had more of the 'looks'
re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 14 2008, 11:44:00 PM
poor lauren!!

they keep saying how she's too young or immature, but she's only a year younger than rhiannon!

i'm rooting for autumn and bailey. i can't believe rhiannon is still in this...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You