News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BJC899

BJC899 Profile Photo
Member Name: BJC899
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: hola

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: My thoughts on [title of show] (long)
 Jul 13 2008, 11:34:41 AM
was the "Change it-don't change it" section in any other incarnations of this show? I know it isn't on the CD....
re: Broadway Barks
 Jul 12 2008, 11:46:57 PM
AMAZING idea of auctioning off signed dogs! Some of them had custom attachments from their company. For example, the little mermaid "Hound" had a little tail added! In a few years, these things could become as big a hit as Broadway Bears

re: Broadway Barks
 Jul 12 2008, 12:10:23 AM
Quick question about Bernadettes book signing - do you need to purchase a copy or in advance, or will there will be copies available to buy at the Braudhurst?
re: Long Island Theater-Goers
 Jul 8 2008, 10:35:28 AM
Great article! Although a permanent resident of Nassau County, I frequent Gateway. I'll be there Wednesday evening for Beauty and the Beast!

re: The Search for Elle THOUGHTS! Ep 6
 Jul 7 2008, 11:18:46 PM
Duff looked like Barbra Streisand during the performance sequence. It was scary!
re: My thoughts on DAMN YANKEES
 Jul 6 2008, 12:54:52 AM
The only thing that kept my attention tonight was the possibility of another set-piece falling!

I think that it lacks performers which know when to end a song. Every time it was a one person/duet, they just walked off stage without truly ending any song. Does that make sense? Also, the directing was horrible.

It is sad to say that it's worth it to see Cheyenne change his clothes on stage?

re: SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE Closing Weekend Details Here
 Jun 29 2008, 05:39:36 AM
I saw it friday (for my third time)...and 3 cell phones went off. Besides that, the cast was spectacular as usual. It is such a beautiful show.

And, the best news of all is that i'll be there today for closing show!

Show Boat at Carnegie Hall
 Jun 11 2008, 12:26:53 AM
Anybody else there tonight?

It was truly amazing.

Damn Yankees Artwork
 May 25 2008, 01:55:42 PM
Looks like City Center is keeping this "red" theme for their summer series:

re: new phantom artwork...
 Mar 22 2008, 02:56:21 AM
Shubert Alley's poster has been changed as of today.

Good news tho! I do love the new Disney advertising, and all 3 Disney shows are finally next to eachother in Shubert Alley! It always bothered me that they were separated. Phantom switched spots with Poppins?

re: Snapple Theater
 Jan 14 2008, 11:25:51 AM
The two shows play on different floors in the building. They have separate stages, lobbies, bathrooms, etc. They are in the same building.
re: TLM Souviner Program
 Jan 13 2008, 06:42:43 PM
At one point, large tentacles come out of her dome thingy. I'm assuming that's what those are
re: Word of Mouth - The Little Mermaid
 Jan 13 2008, 03:17:02 PM
It was filled with an actual SET...
 Jan 12 2008, 11:36:39 PM
I remember seeing a picture of JJ. I don't have it in front of me right now. There are some pictures from the photoshoot. The one of Ariel on the floor looking up (like on the cover of the CD) is definitely in there.
 Jan 12 2008, 10:22:36 PM
I picked mine up tonight at the theater. It is beautiful! They even managed to incorporate the water-theme to the cover
re: My Thoughts on THE 39 STEPS
 Jan 12 2008, 10:21:11 PM
I saw it tonight - LOVED it. One of the funniest things i have seen. It works so perfectly and should find a permanent space. Get rid of Perfect Crime and have this play for 300 years.

re: Playbill is going to debut Mermaid Cast Album
 Jan 10 2008, 10:56:21 PM
I've finally realized the benefit of this show with If Only playing: the songs. I was underwhelmed by the production, but the music is really fantastic. I have the same outlook about Tarzan (which plays at least once a week on my computer)
 Jan 10 2008, 10:01:16 PM
Sherie plays the Jewish grandmother so well...

She's so fantastic.

Jan 10 2008, 09:50:24 PM
I can't understand one word of the song hahaha
 Jan 10 2008, 09:44:57 PM
Her Voice is a great piece of music...when sung by someone capable! The demo has a far superior version.

Edit - Yes, Palmer gives a stronger performance on stage...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You