News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Michelle86

Member Name: Michelle86
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)
 Jul 22 2008, 03:43:58 PM
guys i have a question, i'm seeing it tomorrow and i've never seen a broadway show and i was wondering...we got really bad seats to save money and i was wondering that if there were any blank seats tomorrow that maybe after the doors closed would i be allowed to move my seat?????? it would mean a lot if i were able to because my mom has really bad arthritis and needs knee replacements.
re: The Search for Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 22 2008, 03:43:31 PM
guys i have a question, i'm seeing it tomorrow and i've never seen a broadway show and i was wondering...we got really bad seats to save money and i was wondering that if there were any blank seats tomorrow that maybe after the doors closed would i be allowed to move my seat?????? it would mean a lot if i were able to because my mom has really bad arthritis and needs knee replacements.
re: All I Ever Needed to Know, I Learned on Legally Blonde: The Search for
 Jul 22 2008, 03:43:06 PM
re: Is anyone going to go see Legally Blonde now that the reality show is o
 Jul 22 2008, 03:35:18 PM
guess i have a question, i'm seeing it tomorrow and i've never seen a broadway show and i was wondering...we got really bad seats to save money and i was wondering that if there were any blank seats tomorrow that maybe after the doors closed would i be allowed to move my seat?????? it would mean a lot if i were able to because my mom has really bad arthritis and needs knee replacements.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You