News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Rydia

Rydia Profile Photo
Member Name: Rydia
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME Pre-Broadway Tryout - Previews & Reviews
 Apr 30 2022, 09:08:47 AM

Have there been any updates on this? I loved this stupid show and would love to listen to it again lol. 

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Feb 29 2020, 08:06:26 PM

So this is where I ask dumb questions right? They still aren't offering rush seats right, it's standing room only?  Is it possible this will change before May? I have a group of 3 so lottery can't really work for us, just wondering if it's going to be SRO only options. 

Andrew Rannells Live From Lincoln Center Tonight
 May 11 2018, 09:51:41 PM
Anyone have the setlist? My PBS isn't coming in, I'm curious though!!
Photo of Russell Crowe as Javert
 Mar 26 2012, 03:21:40 AM
That hat looks like an elementary school arts and crafts project or is it just me? It looks so...cheap.
Is this rude/bad etiquette?
 Jan 13 2012, 07:18:24 AM
Is it rude to ask an actor to sign an old playbill from an old show at the stage door after they preformed their new show? My sister wants to get something signed and thinks the guy will get mad but idk I think they'd be ok?

She wants to try to get Douglas Sills to sign a Scarlet Pimpernel thing after seeing the Addams family on tour. idk if that makes a difference...

re: Broadway Tattoos
 Dec 18 2011, 01:15:27 AM
Anastasia_Beaverhausen - I love it!

Spring Awakening Program?
 Oct 30 2011, 05:42:53 PM
Alright then, thanks for the info guys. :)
Spring Awakening Program?
 Oct 30 2011, 05:12:33 PM
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows if the tour program was different from the broadway tour program? I saw the show with my sister on tour and at the time we were broke and didn't get to buy a program, and regret it. Now I'm looking for one and all I can find is this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPRING-AWAKENING-BWAY-SOUVENIR-PROGRAM-LEA-MICHELLE-/230652372558?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b3f3e64e

Is it the same? Or does anyone know where I can get a program from the tour? Like one with Jake Epstein in it, if it exists. Thanks.

LES MISERABLES - THE MOTION PICTURE is finally back on track!
 Nov 20 2010, 06:10:03 AM
haha yes Alan Rickman for Javert would be awesome.

I'm thinking they'll try like Lea Michelle for Eponine?

Lea Salonga as Fantine in Les Miz Anniversary Concert to Play London O2 Stadium
 Jun 2 2010, 09:35:03 PM
Any word on if this is going to be recorded like the 10th anniversary one?
re: Spring Awakening Tour
 Jul 24 2009, 07:05:44 AM
Is there a way to know which days the understudies will be on? I'm going to be so upset if I don't get to see Jake Epstein! Seriously lol. D:
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You