News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JenNYferTheatrical

JenNYferTheatrical Profile Photo
Member Name: JenNYferTheatrical
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Where are you watching the Tonys?
 Jun 3 2010, 04:14:47 PM
WAT, I can't tell you how jealous I am, have a great time!

I'm going to the BroadwaySpace party too. I didn't wanna go alone so I'm dragging two of my friends with me haha, but I'm sure it'll be fun. I can't wait to meet some of you there, now I need to decide what to wear!

Lane and Neuwirth Addams Family
 Mar 18 2010, 02:36:27 PM
How much do you think Lane and Neuwirth are making for The Addams Family? I'm guessing A LOT since they are they main attractions for the musical.
Oleanna Live Chat 10/27/09 at 9pm EST!
 Oct 27 2009, 04:33:21 PM
This Tuesday, October 27, BroadwaySpace.com will be hosting a live video chat with Oleanna's BILL PULLMAN and JULIA STILES at 9PM EST!

During this live interview, you can personally interact with Bill and Julia by chatting or tweeting in your questions! Tune in for your chance to win an autographed poster, merchandise from the show, or FREE TICKETS!

For more information, go here and bookmark this page so you can come back tomorrow for the chat: http://www.broadwayspace.com/livechat/oleanna.html

re: Hamlet Stage Door
 Oct 22 2009, 05:40:56 PM
I went two weeks ago and it was madness. The staff were not too friedly either. There really are just so many people. I did get my playbill signed though!
re: In The Heights Tickets
 Oct 22 2009, 04:23:54 PM
You can also try the lottery. It's 2.5 hours before each show. You just show up at the box office and hope for the best. The tickets are less than $30. The problem is that it's a crap shoot. You might not win. I got tickets when I went a couple months ago so it does happen!
re: Daniel Radcliffe to head cast of 'Trying' tuner
 Oct 9 2009, 02:55:48 PM
Equus was amazing. I can't wait to see him in future roles!
re: Anyone going to OLEANNA tonight? (First preview)
 Sep 30 2009, 11:32:21 AM
I'm going to see it tonight. I hear good things and I'm pumped!
re: NYMF 2009
 Sep 30 2009, 11:29:19 AM
I'm really excited about Fantasy Football, the Musical? I can't wait!
re: UnGLEEful
 Sep 21 2009, 11:37:40 AM
I really like it too. The show is fantastic!
re: Altar Boyz Love Thread
 Sep 21 2009, 11:36:44 AM
The NY cast is awesome and definitely has fantastic chemistry. I really enjoyed the show last week. I will definitely see it again! And I can't get the songs out of my head!
re: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs Welcome Son
 Sep 3 2009, 10:56:47 AM
Great news, guess we'll have another broadway star in the future!
but you can call me 'too hot for your screen' Berger
 Aug 14 2009, 01:49:12 PM
Love him!!
re: Off-Broadway Summer/Fall 09
 Jul 29 2009, 10:33:46 AM
Same, I've heard good things about Toxic Avenger. NW Stages tends to have some good stuff going.
re: Mask: The Musical
 Jul 29 2009, 10:31:07 AM
I don't really know much about the Cher movie. Basic one sentence synopsis?
re: Broadway Hotties Results (Celebrate and Grieve)
 Jul 28 2009, 02:48:58 PM
I feel you, I wanted Gavin so bad! Well I mean, I still do, just not in terms of the contest...
Broadway Hotties Results (Celebrate and Grieve)
 Jul 28 2009, 02:40:42 PM
So like a week or two weeks ago there was a link up for a Broadway Hotties contest on Broadwayspace. I just wanted to let anyone who voted in it that the results came in! I'm not gonna give it away, but let me just say that I voted for Gavin, and I am not happy. So either grieve for the loss of your favorite, or celebrate your victory. The link to the results is here: http://www.broadwayspace.com/page/hottest-guy-and-girl-on-1
re: Merce Cunningham Has Died
 Jul 28 2009, 11:00:22 AM
RIP.
re: talking to the audience...
 Jul 28 2009, 10:54:52 AM
I've often found breaking the fourth wall to be particularly effective, but of course it all depends on what kind of show you're doing it in. I went to a show in Chicago a while back that used clowning, and there was essentially no fourth wall whatsoever. It was a hilarious performance, and it wouldn't have been the same with the fourth wall intact.
re: Musicals You Wish You'd Seen
 Jul 22 2009, 10:50:51 AM
I forever regret not seeing Sweeney Todd when it was on Broadway.
re: showstopping moments in songs
 Jul 22 2009, 10:48:48 AM
Sorry for the double-post, I'm not on my own computer right now.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You