News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for 16andschizo

16andschizo Profile Photo
Member Name: 16andschizo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Next to Normal Rush
 May 29 2009, 01:55:44 PM
does anyone know about bad it is on saturdays?
re: 'If you think you have a lot to atone for, you should meet the Westin f
 Oct 13 2008, 11:27:04 AM
i don't think it's fair to question someone's personal choices. in some regards, i can see how the holocaust itself can make one question god.

in the world we live today, with so much knowledge, technology, and science, there is still so much killing in the name of god, i can see how someone who believes in logic and fact could see an absence of divinity.

i love judaism, but when people use religion in place of logic, or have absolute blind faith, it becomes more of a problem

re: Esparza Still Attached to Leap of Faith?
 Oct 12 2008, 10:52:00 PM
im still sad brian darcy james is no longer a part of it
 Oct 9 2008, 12:50:56 AM
bwaylvsong,

i'm sad to hear that your temple did not place importance on kol nidre services. it is a beautiful, somber service which sets the tone for reflection and atonement.

Oct 8 2008, 10:13:42 PM
most reform jews i know, including my family, absolutely go on kol nidre night...but that's not the point

the point is, what on earth does his posting on here tonight, as i am, have anything to do with him being "a good jewish boy". who are you to judge someone's "jewishness"?!

re: Bway Actors Currently on TV Commercials
 Aug 22 2008, 09:38:45 PM
Lilli Cooper
Gardasil
Telling girls that she wants to be one less girl to get cervical cancer!

re: Robert Reviews a Whoopi-fied 'Xanadu'!
 Aug 22 2008, 09:35:36 PM
Nice review!

It sounds like Whoopie has improved since two weeks ago. When I saw it she pretty much just stood there like a bump on a log. It was kinda pitiful! Glad to hear she's getting more comfortable!

re: Lea Michele as Elphaba
 Aug 22 2008, 09:28:06 PM
too popular by her own standards!

"Wow, so, BWW thread about young actress Lea Michele or 30th annual b*itchy queen festival?"

LOL

Aug 22 2008, 12:43:51 AM
thanks for the advice guys!

lol obcr of cry-baby! i wish! love that allie mauzy!

anyways, to the poster who said "lea michelphaba" that was really funny! it;s stuck in my head now

Aug 21 2008, 10:42:47 PM
toodarnhot,

its people like you who make this website such a pain in the ass. if you don't like a thread, why must you comment on it?? after reading many of your posts over the past few weeks you seem like an awful person. i simply don't understand your motives. everyone who comes to this site has a love of the theatre. we should treat each other with respect. we should be cultivating young theatre-goers, not scaring them off with your unnecessary rudeness.

re: Tale of Two Cities Playbill
 Aug 21 2008, 02:18:13 PM
I'm very confused as to why the third poster said "This is a ridiculous request that should be disregarded and ignored at all costs."

what is so ridiculous?

re: South Pacific cancellation line
 Aug 20 2008, 10:07:06 PM
cancellation line usually implies the house seats that were released, with the exception of subscription houses. however this late into a run, most people with subscriptions have already seen the show.
re: Mr. Johnson Review: Spring Awakening
 Aug 20 2008, 09:18:38 PM
I couldn't agree more. I posted yesterday and today in the Hunter Parrish thread how almost everyone except for Hunter Parrish was awful. They need to give these kids some acting lessons!
re: South Pacific cancellation line
 Aug 20 2008, 09:16:26 PM
my friend and i got two excellent seats for a saturday matinee by going on friday night!
re: hunter parrish
 Aug 20 2008, 09:00:07 PM
lol moaning myrtle! i love it!

i was also really disappointed with gerard's moritz. vocally it was beautiful but that acting was REALLY uninteresting. i just felt like he sorta missed the point. all of the awkwardness felt like an unnatural acting choice as opposed to a believable characteristic of this poor boy. i was like ok, im watching gerard canonico try to act like moritz. as opposed to gallagher who just inhabited every aspect of the character completely.

the reason

re: hunter parrish
 Aug 19 2008, 09:14:13 PM
I thought he did an excellent job. His voice is beautiful and he really had a great grasp of the role.

Unfortunately, however, many of the other new cast members were TERRIBLE. the Thea and Georg were just plain awful. it was like watching a bad high-school production of SA...with the exception of Parrish.

Hilarious Comments...
 Aug 12 2008, 11:18:06 PM
at spelling bee a year and a half ago (my sister and i still laugh about this)

there was a family sitting next to us. the sister was about 18 or 19 and the brother was about 12

Brother: "What's an Episcopalian?"
Sister: "It means someone who doesn't believe in God"

re: The Worst Theatre in the US
 Aug 4 2008, 12:46:37 AM
in south florida, i definitely like the kravis better than broward.

I'd post a picture if i could figure out how to do that...

re: Some Different Thoughts On “Some Americans”
 Aug 4 2008, 12:41:39 AM
i agree, the pacing during the dinner scene was odd.

i thought tom cavenaugh was great, as was a lot of the acting but overall the production just missed the mark.

re: The Most Surprising Casting Announcement You Have Heard For the Upcomin
 Jul 30 2008, 06:06:18 PM
aw! good for him!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You