News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Phantom487

Phantom487 Profile Photo
Member Name: Phantom487
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Restaurant recommendation near City Center??  May 6 2022, 12:28:50 PM

Going to see "Into the Woods" next Friday night for our anniversary, and looking for a good place to eat before hand, preferably not too far from City Center (we're also staying in the area)... possibly slightly upscale, but not super expensive. Suggestions??

SIMARD ON AS JOANNE TODAY  Feb 28 2022, 01:56:02 PM

Can anyone confirm if Jennifer Simard will be going on as Joanne until Patti returns? According to Playbill, Simard and Anisha will alternate. I'd really love to see Jennifer, but want to be sure before getting tickets!

Mrs. Doubtfire vs. Doubtfire branding  Jan 9 2022, 09:40:52 AM

Can someone please explain the branding of the show? All their media platforms changed it to “Doubtfire” during the shutdown (which I had assumed was an official title change) - yet the website, the playbill and my ticket all say “Mrs. Doubtfire”.

Getting to Papermill from Manhattan  Jan 1 2022, 07:05:31 PM

Whats the best way to get to Papermill Playhouse from Manhattan? The directions on their website were vague... I know there's a train that brings you somewhere close -- is it walking distance? And I've heard the return schedule is limited, so I think we were gonna shoot for a matinee. Would it be possible to do a matinee at Papermill and be back in the city for an evening show?

Thanks in advance... we're coming in from out of state. 

Getting to Papermill from Manhattan?  Dec 31 2021, 07:49:28 PM

What’s the easiest way to get to Papermill Playhouse from Manhattan? We were planning to do a matinee at Papermill, and then seeing a Broadway show in the evening… Thoughts/suggestions? How does this vary weekdays vs. weekends?

"42nd Street" on Great Performances  Jul 7 2020, 05:40:03 PM

Does anyone know if this is available to watch/stream anywhere but BroadwayHD? 

National Theatre Live's "All About Eve" streaming anywhere?  Apr 15 2020, 09:19:21 PM

Flowerlovestage5 - I sent you a PM!

National Theatre Live's "All About Eve" streaming anywhere?  Apr 14 2020, 04:49:58 PM

In light of some many shows and stuff offering their stuff to stream right now, I was wondering if anyone knew if the National Theatre Live's filming of "All About Eve" (with Gillian Anderson & Lily James) was available to watch anywhere??

Forbidden Broadway: The Next Generation  Oct 5 2019, 06:21:42 PM
Has anyone seen it yet? Im dying to hear details...
GYPSY Movie Screenplay  Mar 31 2019, 01:29:04 PM

Anyone know if the screenplay to the 1962 film version of "Gypsy" (which took many liberties from the stage version) is online anywhere??

Laura Benanti to replace Lauren Ambrose in MY FAIR LADY  Jan 18 2019, 11:06:10 AM

Going to the matinee tomorrow (1/19) - anyone know if Laura will be on? I know she wasn't doing two-show days for a bit... fingers crossed!

2 tix for MY FAIR LADY next Wed 8/29 at 2pm for sale  Aug 24 2018, 12:18:38 PM

I have 2 tickets for "MY FAIR LADY" on at the Vivian Beaumont Theatre for this coming Wednesday (Aug 29) at 2pm that I cannot use… Center Loge, Row D, Seats 314 & 315. Only looking to get what I paid for them ($97 each). Message me if you’re interested!!

Official Bernadette Peters in Hello, Dolly! performances thread  Mar 2 2018, 07:37:10 PM
Are they selling a new Bernadette windowcard at the theatre?
re: What about a Little Rascals musical?  Feb 16 2018, 02:16:28 PM

The Little Rascals was a short-lived stage musical based on Hal Roach's Our Gang comedies. The play was directed by Robert Nigro and choreographed by Marcia Milgrom Dodge, with songs written by Sesame Street composer Joe Raposo. The play was a notable early performance for then-unknown actors such as Dulé Hill and Jenna von Oÿ. It premiered at the Goodspeed Opera House on October 7, 1987 and closed on December 20, 1987.

re: What about a Little Rascals musical?  Feb 16 2018, 02:15:29 PM

http://ourgang.wikia.com/wiki/The_Little_Rascals_(musical)

Drowsy Chaperone Souvenir Program  Jan 30 2018, 08:03:35 PM

Anyone have a Souvenir Program from "The Drowsy Chaperone" that they might consider parting with?? PM me!

Drowsy Chaperone Vinyl?  Nov 22 2017, 01:27:01 PM
Just_John - that link no longer works (although it did on Monday. I mailed Ghostlight and they said it’s no longer available.

The_Spielers_2017 - Not really interested in a signed copy, but thanks for offering.

If anyone has an unsigned vinyl they’d be willing to part with, shoot me a message!

Drowsy Chaperone Vinyl?  Nov 18 2017, 12:36:44 PM
I’m looking to get one of these... any one have of they might be looking to part with??
Donna Murphy in HELLO DOLLY!  Aug 11 2017, 11:36:37 AM

Anyone else find it weird that they're not making an Donna Murphy windowcard? At $35 each, they could be selling quite a few on Donna's nights... I can't imagine many people are buying the Bette windowcards if they saw Donna......

Donna Murphy's Dolly Costumes  Aug 11 2017, 11:34:14 AM

Are Donna's dresses exactly the same as what Better wears? What about her wig? I'm guessing she isn't bright blonde... can anyone share?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You