News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwaygurl83

Member Name: broadwaygurl83
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Vibrato
 Jul 25 2004, 10:21:57 PM
Thank you for all the help. I have asked my voice teacher but he said it will come with time. I was just looking for ways to maybe "hurry it up." Ha Ha. So eventually it should come if I keep working at it?
re: Idina Menzel at the stage door!
 Jul 25 2004, 08:53:15 PM
People tend to forget that these performers are people too. They get tired, crabby and in a hurry just like every other real person does everyday. Give her a break. Signing things isn't in her contract. True, it comes with the territory, but it's not a necessity. She could just sneak out another exit like others. Be happy to catch a glimpse of her.

I do know that its just that is seems she is like that quite often. I know of over 15 people who met her. And even one of the backstag

Vibrato
 Jul 25 2004, 08:51:31 PM
How do you get your voice to have a vibrato? I am young and have a decent voice (I do take voice lessons) but I do not know how to get a vibrato. Could someone give me some tips on how to get one? Does it come with ageing and lessons? I'm 14 years old so I guess I still have time but could someone help because there are people my age who have a vibratto and I really want one. Sorry if I sound stupid I just need some advice!
re: Idina Menzel at the stage door!
 Jul 25 2004, 08:45:48 PM
I'm a very big Menzel fan but it disappoints me, her attitude at the stage door. I tried to meet her once and I barely got a glimspe of her. She ran away from everyone and there werent that many people at the stage door. I can understand very much that she may get nervous around large crowds but couldn;t she take 5 minutes out to see her fans who appreciate her work so much? I didn't even want an autograph I just wanted to tell her how fantastic I think she is. And no, she isnt being paid to ple
re: Best Show on Broadway
 Jul 25 2004, 08:35:25 PM
Wicked, Aida, Phantom
re: Tony Best Actress in a Musical
 Jul 25 2004, 08:34:34 PM
I agree zepka...she won and she SHOULD have won!
re: irritating voices
 Jul 25 2004, 08:34:00 PM
You people are crazy if you think Idina Menzel's voice is bad or even for that matter irritating. Idina Menzel must have one of the best voices on Broadway. I really see nothing wrong with it. Maybe in her Rent days her voice wasnt at its best but I have to say now she has grown so much and her voice is phenomenal. I mean come on, she won a Tony!

And as for Kristin Chenoweth, her voice can be irritating (which I disagree) but maybe to you people but Glinda is suppose to be irritating at

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You