News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tapbaby2356

tapbaby2356 Profile Photo
Member Name: tapbaby2356
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

crime of the century
 Jan 3 2005, 10:22:18 PM
the crime of the century from ragtime... as an audition song? my friend says it can be done for college auditons? comments?
re: Jordan Ballard moves to Broadway
 Sep 1 2004, 11:26:09 PM
YAY for jordan! that's so exciting! i remember her in local shows around here...lol good times! way happy for her!
re: The Audition Post (Songs and Monologues)
 Aug 22 2004, 02:32:54 AM
this thread is unbelieveably helpful! oh my gosh! you have no idea! i've got some major auds coming up and this is giving me SOOO many ideas! so great!
re: The Hair benefit is cast!!!
 Aug 16 2004, 01:38:52 PM
OH! one of my all time favorite musicals... HOLY COW! and what an amazing cast! oh my gosh... i'd do just about anything to see that... urg why can't my new york trip be then??? this sounds incredible... and i really hope a recording is made!
re: CAMP (the movie)
 Aug 16 2004, 01:32:41 PM
HEY! do ya wannna come out and play the game it's never too late!
love love LOVE camp! now, i'm not saying it's the most brilliant piece of cinema, but i still think its absolutly fab. i reeeally love the music, that soundtrack is constantly in my cd player. ha and the kids just crack me up, i love each one of their stereotypes... so it's kinda overdone and cheesy at some parts, i find that highly enjoyable! i watch it with my theatre dork friends all of the time, we just laugh and quote and

re: Being a Theatre Major... stress & venting
 Aug 9 2004, 01:42:08 AM
glad to hear good about OCU.. it's my home state and i feel like i'm not really looking outside ok that much... but i've really been hearing OCU's amazing. as far as the other okla schools... eeeh. i dunno. lol and birdwell's fab! love her! ha
re: Being a Theatre Major... stress & venting
 Aug 9 2004, 01:31:02 AM
ooooh more college talk... haunting my dreams ALOT. how i love being a hs senior... top choice as of right now is def OCU... but question, has anyone heard anything about wichita? my director suggested that i look into that school, but i really haven't heard too much... okla. city is still tops right now
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Broadway Nail polish
 Dec 18 2003, 05:30:15 PM
oh, how much do i love "la boheme"? that's my fav nail color so far!
re: re: Musicals set at Christmas time
 Dec 7 2003, 05:56:15 PM
white christmas anyone???
the who's tommy
 Nov 30 2003, 02:34:12 AM
in your opinion, which cast is best? thinking about auditioning for the show, but i don't know which recording i should get...
re: Hugh Jackman
 Nov 22 2003, 07:02:29 PM
got the VCR set!!!!!! YAY i'm really excited!!!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: HS Annie Get Your Gun!
 Nov 21 2003, 11:34:49 PM
we're so doing grease!!! eeek. we don't have the guys so i'm really scared!!! but annie get your gun... that was one of my 1st shows... i was an indian...hehe and randomly mrs. schyler adams... it can be a fun show... but the songs get really old really fast! (i know its that way for many shows, but esp. agyg) but best of luck with all the shows!!!!
re: re: re: re: re: singing
 Nov 10 2003, 11:48:37 PM
aww guys, this makes me happy. it's given me some more hope! after having some aweful auds and hearing amazing people i was beginning to think i was just not born to be a great singer. this gives me a lil glimmer of hope that i may one day be good...by my standards...lol
re: re: re: re: VH1 Stage Moms
 Nov 8 2003, 07:37:54 PM
oh man. i wanna see it. kinda amused by stage mothers. i know a several, and they are hardly standable, but i just somehow enjoy hearing the stories... i too wish my parents were a little more into me doing this musical theater thing, but i'm way happier that they're not trying to live a dream or something through me.
re: re: Another Newbie
 Nov 8 2003, 06:53:51 PM
welcome welcome welcome!!! glad you're here! lol and ITW is a great show, i just did it not too long ago! tons o fun!!!
re: re: re: re: re: re: What Cast Recording is.....
 Nov 8 2003, 06:42:06 PM
HAIR origional cast in the car...for about a million years now...and in my selective working cd player..what ever'll play... Zanna, HAIR, aida...right now its empty...
re: re: re: re: what was the 1st show u were ever in
 Nov 7 2003, 09:27:16 PM
ummm... a few church things and a couple really odd shows. first actual known show? annie get your gun
re: re: whut was the recent play u just did
 Nov 7 2003, 09:25:34 PM
most recent??? pajama game... but Oliver! opens in less than a week!!! neat. kinda.
re: re: re: re: Your Favorite Muzzy...
 Nov 7 2003, 09:24:43 PM
carol channing. i know, she's the movie, but since her...i dunno, she just set the standard for me...
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Hello, I'm new !!
 Nov 6 2003, 05:16:12 PM
hi hello! :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You