News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mar97

Member Name: mar97
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ASSASSINS coming to Encores Off-Center
 Jul 15 2017, 08:22:09 AM

For the most part a great concert production.  A few miss-fires with the staging. Steven Pasquale is excellent as JWB.  Ethan Lipton ruined the opening number. He should never be allowed to sing on the musical theater stage. Ever. Unless you like to hear tone deaf singing. 

HELLO, DOLLY! Previews
 Mar 15 2017, 12:11:45 AM

No songs from the movie. No added songs that were added for Ethel Merman.  At the top of Act 2 there is a surprise.

HELLO, DOLLY! Previews
 Mar 14 2017, 11:42:27 PM

I was at the invited dress rehearsal tonight.  One word....SENSATIONAL!

Hello Dolly -Invited Dress Rehearsals-
 Mar 14 2017, 05:08:17 PM

8pm. 

Mar 14 2017, 11:12:36 AM

Was invited tonight via an email and was told ticket was to be picked up at the box office under my name. I am hoping for assigned seats. The few that I have been to have been assigned seats. We shall see......

Mar 12 2017, 06:32:27 PM

I will be going Tuesday night. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and the final invited dress rehearsal  will not be cancelled.

Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Part One and Two Questions
 Feb 9 2017, 06:17:55 AM

Just returned from London seeing this production.  It is a must see.  Saw it over a 2 night period on a Thursday and Friday night.  I can't imagine what the ticket prices will be here in New York.  I paid 70GBP per ticket/per part for row G stall seats. In NY I am sure they will be double that if not more for the same location at the Lyric. 

Bette Midler Confirms Broadway Return in HELLO DOLLY
 Jul 12 2016, 07:46:15 PM

My guess for Bette Midler's alternate is Debra Monk. 

Encores! The Band Wagon Headed to Broadway?
 Nov 6 2014, 06:53:51 PM
Another Michael Riedel fluff piece. Let's not forget what he predicted for Bullets Over Broadway calling it a big hit after just a few previews. Saw the dress rehearsal last night and no way is it Broadway ready.
GENTLEMEN'S GUIDE TO LOVE & MURDER -- Previews
 Nov 7 2013, 03:41:33 PM
This show will be gone after the holidays if it makes it that far. Very good performances can't overcome an unmemorable score(except for the 2nd act song between the two ladies and leading man-Bryce Pinkham) and weak book/story line.
Michael Riedel: Tommy Tune, 54 Forever and More
 Jun 30 2013, 09:15:03 AM
FIFTY FOUR FOREVER is going to play in a disco/nightclub in LA and not in a traditional theater. There is one original song that got very good notices when it work shopped in Miami so I guess we can assume that will stay in.
Smash Help
 Apr 12 2013, 08:04:06 PM
You should know that life is too short to waste your time on watching crap.
How is MATILDA selling?
 Mar 3 2013, 07:53:55 PM
To access the old Telecharge site use this website. The new one is indeed horrible. Why did they ever change it?

www2.telecharge.com

Into the Woods threads
 Aug 12 2012, 08:46:57 AM
There is a simple solution..don't read them if they bother you that much.
Into The Woods: Virtual Lottery...winners/losers
 Aug 11 2012, 06:15:29 PM
I've been entering the virtual lottery since its inception the summer they did HAIR. I have never won. I tried for almost every performance of HAIR and I've tried for every performance except for two for INTO THE WOODS. I've entered right after midnight, early morning, after 12 noon. It doesn't matter. It's all luck. Good luck to everyone who enters.
Is Anyone Here Also A Member Of All That Chat?
 Aug 3 2012, 09:18:11 PM
I'm a member of both boards. I think there are a lot more industry people on ATC. Each has their pros and cons. I did get kicked off once at ATC but was let back in. I mentioned I watched a bootleg video of a much desired Broadway flop musical and that was a big no-no!
Into The Woods: Virtual Lottery...winners/losers
 Aug 2 2012, 07:33:18 PM
I have never won..ever. Been trying since Hair a few years ago. It really is luck to get in via the Virtual ticketing. Good luck to all!
Into The Woods Questions
 Jul 30 2012, 07:11:28 AM
You may want to check the schedule. It looks like there is no performance on Saturday Aug 4. There are scattered scheduled days off during the run.
Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
 Jul 27 2012, 08:20:21 AM
I entered on Wednesday and did not get an email telling me I did not win. I had to as I always have in the past go to the website and see the bad news. Since they started the virtual lottery I have never won. I wonder how many tickets are allocated to the virtual lottery. I am guessing very few....
Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
 Jul 24 2012, 03:40:07 PM
Link to Delacorte Seating chart...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82992215@N00/2640526022/sizes/l/

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You