News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bethafoot

bethafoot Profile Photo
Member Name: bethafoot
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: rapp or pascal?
 Sep 11 2004, 11:37:12 AM
Adam Adam Adam..... though I do like Anthony as well, Adam is by far my favorite!
re: Your a Good Man Charlie Brown
 Sep 11 2004, 11:33:45 AM
I want to see the real one. I saw a local performance and it didn't have Sally in it. Still cute, but I wanted to see someone play Sally.
re: Idina Menzel Fans?
 Sep 11 2004, 11:03:26 AM
I honestly didn't know that this existed. Thanks for posting it, I love it.
re: Aida pictures
 Sep 11 2004, 10:56:52 AM
I hope everyone enjoys them. And I love 2day more than he loves me :)
 Sep 11 2004, 10:44:48 AM
Okay, the photos of the three leads, Adam, Lisa and Deborah, should be there now. I want PMs if you want the background and I'll try to figure out how to get that to ya!

Oh and I totally agree Emcee. Your posts on this made me cry so I felt I should share the love once I stole the pics from my boyfriends camera hehe

Sep 11 2004, 10:37:06 AM
I'm gonna try to post the pictures, the background you have yo PM me for though... Oh, and the backgrounds work for both Macs and PCs
 Sep 11 2004, 10:13:17 AM
Sweet thanks for the info.
Aida pictures
 Sep 11 2004, 09:26:16 AM
I'm just curious how many people are interested. I have some of the leads at closing show stage door and a wallpaper of the origina broadway cast that I made. Let me know, cause I'm not sure how to post them. If you're really interested as well, I have an Adam Pascal wallpaper too, but that ones not as good. PM me about the Adam Pascal one. No one else has these wallpapers, they're my creations so please let me know.

Oh, I have other musicals as well in wallpaper, though not

re: Okay, here it is.... AIDA 9/5
 Sep 6 2004, 06:20:40 PM
Okay. I've been an AIDA fan for almost 4 years. I loved everything about the show, from the lighting and the scenery to the amazing actors and actresses taht prtrayed such beautiful parts. I was at the closing performance yesterday, and though it was only my third time seeing it, it was the most increadible experience I have ever had with theatre... and I've had a lot. I thought every part was so increadible yesterday. I've never even had the urge to cry in the first act, and "The Gods Love
re: Theater Mess-ups
 Aug 30 2004, 03:11:49 PM
Okay, I have a couple of ones from school shows. My brother was the boss in "How to Succeed in Buisness Without Really Trying". And durring the board room scene, he was sitting in a rolling chair that kept loosing the wheels. They had a collection going on the table, interrupting the scene every once in a while to add to the collection. It was funny. A year later we did "Guys and Dolls" and they lost the dice while doing "Luck be a Lady".

Then a couple of years later we did "Anyth

re: Idina Menzel: what is the appeal?
 Aug 28 2004, 08:33:57 PM
First of all, let me say, I am an Idina fan. I happen to think Idina Menzel is incredably talented and quite beautiful. Now everyone is entitled to their opinion about her and anything else on here, but if she is shy or not, there's no need to attack the poor woman. No matter what her personality flaws may be, she is talented, and no one can really deny that, and if you don't agree, lets agree to disagree.

I've been a huge fan of broadway in general for years and no one has ever dra

re: The Capeman
 Aug 25 2004, 11:16:19 PM
Ok, it was written by Paul Simon, starred Marc Anthony and Ruben Blades. It was about a murder committed in the 1950's by a teenager who was a member of a gang called the Vampires. He was known as the Capeman. It was a good idea for a musical I heard, but I never got the chance to see it despite my being a huge fan of both Paul Simon and Marc Anthony. Apparently it had it's issues with script tho, but the music to it was awesome, in my opinion. You can get the concept abum in stores still,
re: I have a Wicked question!!
 Aug 22 2004, 07:54:44 PM
I haven't seent he show at the Gershwin, yet, and I quite honestly, didn''t really know the show until after I watched the Tonys, but it made me a huge supporter of it. Even close to saying it's my favorite on right now. I thought their performance was increadable, and to be honest a lot of the Tonys performances weren't great in my opinion.
re: If you could have replaced 1 lead on any cast recording who would it be
 Aug 19 2004, 10:22:01 PM
I have to agree with Kerry Butler in Little Shop
re: Idina's STILL I CANT BE STILL
 Aug 12 2004, 10:30:08 PM
I have them both and love them for differnet reasons. Still I Can't Be Still is a bit more rock I find. But it's awesome and full of energy.
re: Wicked or Rent?
 Aug 1 2004, 07:59:51 AM
Just my personal thoughts, I haven't seen Wicked yet. But I saw the current cast of Rent. Melanie Brown in Mimi's spot is lackluster, but thats just the show I saw with her in it. The current rest of the cast is increadable, just thought I'd toss in my 2 cents.
re: Writing Idina
 Jul 30 2004, 05:47:16 PM
Ok cool, thanks.... Does anyone know about writing people like Adam Pascal??
re: Writing Idina
 Jul 30 2004, 05:00:29 PM
Does anyone know if she writes back and if she does how fast does she reply??
re: What was your favorite play/musical you yourself have been in?
 Jul 29 2004, 02:49:35 PM
Okay, I was only in three musicals in high school, Hello Dolly, My Fair Lady and Brigadoon. I loved Brigadoon.
re: Tony Best Actress in a Musical
 Jul 29 2004, 02:47:59 PM
I am honestly very happy that Idina won, although at the time of the awards, I would have liked to see Stephanie win, just cause I thought it would be a funny upset.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You