News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jcookie1213

Jcookie1213 Profile Photo
Member Name: Jcookie1213
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hands On A Hardbody Rush
 Feb 28 2013, 09:37:02 PM
I rushed yesterday at 7PM for the 8 O'clock show and they gave me a ticket no problem. I was sat in B3 and the women in the box office were so excited to have given me a "good seat". While I appreciated their enthusiasm, B3 was not the best seat since I spent my time with my head up and sideways and you couldn't see some of the action since the truck was in the way, but nonetheless I enjoyed the show!
Once rush
 Jan 4 2013, 03:15:03 PM
Have the lines been any smaller recently considering it has been freezing out?
SEMINAR Rush Inquiry
 Jan 5 2012, 01:33:35 PM
*bump*
Book of Mormon Standing Room tickets
 Jan 5 2012, 01:31:53 AM
I'm looking at going on Saturday the 14th for the Matinee and I'm hoping that some of the college students will be on their way back to school that weekend, if I get there at like 8:00- 8:30 do you guys think I'll be able to get tickets for the matinee?
SEMINAR Rush Inquiry
 Jan 5 2012, 01:22:42 AM
Anyone know what time I should get there for a Saturday Matinee? My friend and I want to go this Saturday and are wondering what time we should get there.
Yet Another BOM SRO Thread
 Jan 4 2012, 04:32:46 AM
*bump* i'm looking to go next saturday (the 14th) for the matinee, anyone have any suggestion as to how early i should get there as the cold weather has set in and most college kids should be on their way back to school again???
BOOK OF MORMON Standing Room (Wednesday)
 Aug 21 2011, 12:44:10 PM
Does anyone know what time I would have to get there for a Tuesday night show? I want to go with my sister this tuesday and I was hoping we could get there closer to 1 as opposed to early in the morning as we have to commute from CT
Jerusalem rush
 Aug 8 2011, 01:42:14 PM
Has anyone rushed recently in the past week? My friend wants to go on Friday and I just want to know what time we should get there :)
HOW TO SUCCEED Rush
 Jul 22 2011, 01:40:23 AM
I'm looking to go next wednesday, has anyone been within the past week to tell me how rush has been now that Potter is open?
Terrence Mann in My Fair Lady this summer...Charlotte d'Amboise to choreograph!
 Jun 22 2011, 09:51:02 PM
first two rehearsals have been great!!! Everyone should see this production!
By The Way Meet Vera Stark- Run Time
 Apr 27 2011, 08:57:47 PM
Has anyone seen by the way meet vera stark who could tell me how long it is? My friend and I are going on Sunday and I was under the impression we were going to a 2 o'clock show when in fact we are going to a 3 o'clock show and I have something I need to get back to school for. A time estimate would be nice :)
Andrea McArdle in CT production of Urinetown
 Mar 29 2011, 05:19:03 PM
http://blogs.courant.com/curtain/2011/03/bob-walton-joins-andrea-mcardl.html
Andrea McArdle in CT production of Urinetown
 Mar 25 2011, 01:24:40 AM
:)
Cheap(ish) Spiderman Tickets
 Nov 27 2010, 05:45:06 PM
Thank you! I don't know how i hadn't noticed this earlier on ticketmaster, but I really appreciate you posting the code here! I have a friend in the show and I can't wait to see her/it :)
re: who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Aug 19 2010, 01:32:29 AM
Haha do I just knock on the stage door? Thanks for the advise guyss
re: who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Aug 18 2010, 11:30:15 PM
Thats so great!!!!

I'm regretting having not sent a letter to South Pacific! I am going tomorrow, but I can't go to the stage door and I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to (time constraints). I guess I could send a letter tomorrow early AM since I only live in CT, but I have a feeling that the chances of it getting there by saturday are slim :/

SPIDER-MAN Announces Complete Cast!
 Aug 18 2010, 11:24:10 PM
Laura Beth Wells will be playing Emily Osborn.

More Spiderman Casting (and/or rumours)
 Aug 18 2010, 01:05:31 PM
I also wonder what Gideon Glick is playing, I wish they listed their characters on the website!
More Spiderman Casting (and/or rumours)
 Aug 17 2010, 02:14:42 PM
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/142093-Casting-Complete-for-Broadways-Spider-Man-Turn-Off-the-Dark

http://spidermanonbroadway.marvel.com/

Weird things you've said to Broadway stars
 Aug 15 2010, 01:17:21 PM
Back before I learned to keep my composure I used to do a lot of embarrassing things, like at Hair once when my friend and I were running down the stairs to dance onstage Will Swenson ran by me and I squealed and he stopped and looked at me, then kept running up the stairs.

I think my most embarrassing moment however was back when Jon Groff was in Spring Awakening I waited forever for him to come out the stage door. They started turning the lights out and when he came out he was talk

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You