News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BwayBebe2

Member Name: BwayBebe2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sheet Music Release Date
 Dec 5 2012, 08:07:52 PM
Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone had any info about if Bonnie and Clyde are going to be releasing a sheet music book? That and Bring it On the Musical?
If not, anyone know if they have the sheet music
Thanks!!!

Broadway Wish For 2011
 Dec 30 2010, 08:58:33 PM
That War Horse is widely successful on Broadway, has a great run, and is nominated/wins many tonys! Such an incredible show!
The shows that have caused the most injuries over time.
 Nov 15 2010, 08:54:45 PM
I have always heard that "Mamma Mia" has caused a lot of injuries in both their dancers and their principal actors because of the sheer height of the stage's rake. I did a backstage tour last year and they told me that the rake was just below what was deemed unsafe for actors to work on. Plus they jump all over the place, no wonder!
What shows had the most costumes for you?
 Mar 19 2010, 11:15:47 PM
Two years ago I did a production of "Jerry's Girls" and had 11 separate costumes/changes and every single one was a quick change. There were about 15 in our cast so it was pretty much complete chaos backstage every night. However, we had the best dressers in the world and every actor made their entrances each night. It was utterly exhausting but now it makes any change backstage look like a cakewalk!
What have you walked out of and why?
 Jan 18 2010, 04:04:31 PM
BroadwayGirl107, I could not agree more! War Horse, was my favorite show I got to see during my trip to London last summer. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to walk out on it (unless maybe an ultra sensitivity towards animals).

It was an incredible piece of theatre that I am so glad I got to see

hmm...different strokes for different folks I guess!

re: National Equality March Sightings
 Oct 12 2009, 08:29:36 AM
The morning of the march a friend and I saw Will Swenson (who has already been posted for Hair) and Audra McDonald boarding the train at Penn Station we took home.
My friend almost had a heart attack :) Too cool...

9 to 5 Sheet Music??
 Aug 26 2009, 01:08:07 PM
Hey Guys,
I have a friend that would like to sing one of the pieces from "9 to 5" anyone have any clue if the sheet music has been released or anywhere to download the sheet music? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again!
Bebe

re: Broadway Crush?
 Sep 5 2008, 11:24:27 AM
My new crush is Hunter Parrish, how can you not adore that face? Plus his voice is so unique./
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You