News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for trekchristi

Member Name: trekchristi
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Next to Normal Seating
 Aug 27 2009, 11:30:00 PM
The tix I've been able to find have been Orchestra M to the side and Row A seat 3. I'm wondering if A would cut off any of the stage. I'm assuming it would....
re: Next to Normal Seating
 Aug 27 2009, 11:16:11 PM
The booth looks fairly intimate but I'm still a little worried about getting a seat in row H mezz. Thoughts?
re: Is the Hotel Carter a dump?
 Aug 18 2009, 02:03:57 PM
I always check out tripadvisor.com because people show pictures of the room. Granted some people have different standards but for this hotel, I'd avoid it.
re: 'In The Heights' lyrics question.
 Feb 28 2009, 12:16:20 AM
George Washington Bridge
re: Ted Neeley
 Jan 9 2009, 05:34:09 PM
I've seen him in the current tour a few times....yes he definitely doesn't look 30 but his voice is exactly the same. It was amazing to hear him hit those high notes.
re: HAIR in Paris, France?
 Dec 29 2008, 03:56:39 AM
Wow I didn't know about this production.

Even if the show is crap, Fabian is amazing.

re: 1$ Baggage Check at BILLY ELLIOT
 Sep 30 2008, 11:20:42 PM
Do all theatres have places to check bags? I had gone shopping before a show and bought some shoes and didn't have time and we had to bring the bags with us and they took up so much room...

So it's a bit embarrassing when they look in your bag. I was in London seeing Les Mis and I had a pair of Puma's in my purse in a because I walked all over the city in a bag because I wanted to wear nice shoes. At least the guy that looked at my bag didn't give me a hard time about it.

re: It's official The Lion King will play Vegas
 Sep 30 2008, 10:33:30 PM
Looking at the tour schedule online, it looks like one of the touring casts will become the Vegas cast or one of the touring companies will end.

It will be interesting to see what they will do for this production. The theatre will be great for it no doubt. It'd be nice if they get a fresh new cast as well.

re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
 Sep 16 2008, 12:01:35 PM
1) Altar Boyz- I had no clue what the show was about going into it and I just laughed the entire show.

2) Spamalot- I think I had tears throughout the show. Christopher Sieber was hilarious as well as the rest of the cast. My mom has never seen me laugh so hard.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You