News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HollyDiver

HollyDiver Profile Photo
Member Name: HollyDiver
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I am the best person you'll ever meet. I am extremely modest.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: TONY AWARDS-photos from HAIR after party, radio city hall red carpet, t  Jun 10 2009, 03:27:06 PM
nice, do you have any more pictures or any from other parties?
re: TONY AWARDS Initiates Student Rush Ticket Lottery  Jun 4 2009, 04:31:12 PM
Oh man!!! Me and BwaylvSong won!!! I AM SO EXCITED!! Now I need a dress! Woooo, congrats to all winners!
re: TONY AWARDS Initiates Student Rush Ticket Lottery  Jun 4 2009, 02:17:43 PM
I was there early this morning and it was very calm!! A few people got there insanely early (I think the first was 10:30pm last night), but I had to leave the line and go to work. I came back to the line at 10:30 and was able to put my name in. ...Just gotta show up at 3pm now with my fingers crossed!
re: Seth Rudestky's Broadway Chatterbox today?  Jun 3 2009, 12:43:48 PM
Oh man!!! Thanks for letting me know where to look for next time. I would have loved to have see Lea Salonga. I shoulda stopped over.
Seth Rudestky's Broadway Chatterbox today?  Jun 3 2009, 10:31:44 AM
Does anyone know if there are any guests on Seth's radio show at the Ticket Concierge in Times Square today? I looked at the link below but it just has last weeks show info.
re: Free Stokes-Mitchell Concert Tonight (6/3)  Jun 3 2009, 09:50:35 AM
Wooo, I'll be there!
re: TONY AWARDS Initiates Student Rush Ticket Lottery  Jun 3 2009, 09:34:21 AM
Just want to add- I have no one to go with. If I wait from... say about 3am until 8:30, would someone wanna come at 8:30 and take my spot while I go to work?? Do you think since it's an even exchange of people this would be 'allowed'? PM me. I am dying to go!!
re: TONY AWARDS Initiates Student Rush Ticket Lottery  Jun 3 2009, 09:22:38 AM
Oh man, I want to do this so bad, but have work. ACK!!!!! I might have to play sick. hmmmmmmmm
re: Lion King code  May 7 2009, 11:49:23 AM
Thanks. I ended up getting tix for Hair. They will love that, too.
re: Lion King code  Apr 27 2009, 02:12:55 PM
Just bumping this thread up because I am looking for a discount code thats recent. I'd like to buy my parents a pair of tickets for their anniversary on May 25th, but I'm afraid full price is just a bit over budget. Any tips?
re: Liza Feb 3 Lincoln Center Barnes & Noble  Feb 3 2009, 05:30:52 PM
any still left? I am just leaving work now!
re: Being Alive?  Jan 13 2009, 04:09:07 PM
I'm going with Raul....by a landslide.
Spring Awakening changes?  Jan 13 2009, 12:19:42 PM
I recently saw Spring Awakening and this time around I felt like the 'sex scene' was really intense. You could have heard a pin drop in the audience. What I was wondering was- did they change that scene to make it this way. Sorry to be blunt, but I didn't remember Welda getting fingered the first time around, and the whole thing was just very dramatic this time around.

Sidenote- Hunter Parish was sick and had to alter a few of the high notes. You could tell he was clearly sick. D

re: Liza Feb 3 Lincoln Center Barnes & Noble  Jan 9 2009, 04:10:19 PM
Oh God, I am so excited for this, I just put it in my schedule! Thanks for the heads up.
re: Cyrano de Bergerac on PBS January 7  Jan 9 2009, 03:16:54 PM
ColortheHours - thanks so much for posting the times to catch a replay!! I am going to record this!!

re: does any buddy want the cast cd of cry baby made  Jan 9 2009, 01:55:05 PM
I would buy it, but I know I am one of a few.
re: Cyrano de Bergerac on PBS January 7  Jan 8 2009, 10:19:09 AM
Oh, I am sad I missed this! I saw the play January with my Dad and we both just loved it. Kline was wonderful. I liked Garner, but I could see who her over-pronounciation of words came across as a bit over the top on the filmed version.

Does anyone know if there will be a replay?

re: The Beat Stops......We'll miss you Hairspray.  Jan 5 2009, 04:21:04 PM
I'll miss Hairspray. From beginning to end, it is just such a fun and energetic show.
re: Alan Rickman at Equus today. And more stories from my weekend NYC Trip!  Jan 5 2009, 02:59:29 PM
Damn, thats a lot of Harry Potter folk at one time.
re: Dumpters after shows close?  Jan 5 2009, 10:38:44 AM
Hmmm, now I am considering checking out Hairspray, Slavas and Boeing Boeing after work...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You