News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for littleone2

Member Name: littleone2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Hilarious SOUTH PACIFIC backstage video!
 Nov 5 2009, 01:57:13 AM
This was great!....I just became a fan of "Five till Curtain" on FB cause I saw it on a friend's page and couldn't stop giggling. They have more videos there....awesome.

Charlie is in SP and I think I saw him for a split second in this video. He is definetely in others, though...

re: Fans of THE PRODUCERS need to see this. It's AMAZING.
 Nov 18 2008, 01:20:36 AM
This rocks! Sooo much fun....
re: Gypsy questions 2
 Nov 10 2008, 01:49:32 PM
the only person who has been on for Tulsa is Pearce Wegener. Matty Price has only been on as Yonkers...
re: Laura Benanti's Attendance Record in Gypsy?
 Nov 9 2008, 12:55:12 PM
I believe it was the flu and it was shortly after opening...which would have been the first part of April.
re: Laura Benanti's Attendance Record in Gypsy?
 Nov 9 2008, 11:59:33 AM
It was actually her neck that was injured. She later had surgery and has ongoing physical therapy to heal it and keep it healthy. She has discussed it in several interviews.

For the record, Laura was not out of GYPSY from April thru August. The dates in September and October were planned, for vacation and to fulfill her contract on Eli Stone, and were posted on playbill and her own website ahead of time. The days she has been out this week were because of illness and were not planned. A

re: Emma Zaks is the new Dainty June understudy in Gypsy
 Oct 8 2008, 11:52:02 PM
actually...Leigh Ann was out for the first time at the matinee today. She was back in tonight....
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You