News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for singdancemomma

singdancemomma Profile Photo
Member Name: singdancemomma
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Musical songs you can't stop playing over and over again on your ipod?
 Jun 15 2009, 06:37:26 PM
I know I'll get hated on for this but we listen to Legally Blonde and Wicked ALL THE TIME!
re: Bret Michaels' Issues His Own Response To Tony Award Injury
 Jun 15 2009, 06:35:37 PM
Ok, I saw this whole thing happen and thought it was halarious because first of all he was lip syncing and didn't even seem to notice his mic was off. He kept trying to adlib and it just looked ridiculous. Did he plan to be lip syncing? If so, then just let the real Broadway stars sing, please! It's the Tonys! I love 80's rock and roll and all the hair rockers too but give the Broadway stars their moment to shine!

Secondly, he got popped in the head with the "prop" aka set piece bec

re: Which Billy opened?
 Nov 14 2008, 10:35:10 PM
Thanks.

I wonder how they determined which of the 3 opened?

Which Billy opened?
 Nov 14 2008, 10:03:26 PM
OK, don't kill me. I've been sick and off the boards for a couple of weeks so I missed it. Which Billy ended up going on for opening night?

My husband and I are headed there next weekend for a big birthday/anniversary weekend so we will see it on the 23rd. I don't care which one we see. I was just curious who ended up opening after all the forecasting.

Again, don't be mean to me...I'm still not feeling well.

re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
 Nov 8 2008, 11:43:35 PM
Hardest I ever laughted...

Legally Blonde...KYLE walks in and delivers his first line, "I've got a package"...perfect walk, perfect music, perfect line, perfect delivery

didn't know it was coming...had no idea about the show...had so much fun.

re: White Christmas...last night of previews
 Oct 25 2008, 02:33:00 PM
Groovy! That's exactly what I was thinking/assuming and exactly what i wanted to hear! The performance I am going to has lots of seats and, of course, the next night - opening night - is sold out. I was just wondering if someone else knew something I did not!
White Christmas...last night of previews
 Oct 25 2008, 01:07:42 PM
We are seeing White Christmas on 11/22 at 8pm. This will be the final performance of previews since the show officially opens on 11/23. What differences do you think there are between the final preview performance and the official opening night performance?
re: White Christmas...
 Oct 22 2008, 10:18:40 AM
Well, I'm in. My husband and I are from Texas and we are coming in to celebrate his birthday and our anniversary on the same weekend in November. This is one of his favorite movies of all time so it was definitely worth it for me. I'm surprising him! I can't wait to see how they handle those huge production numbers from the movie! Yes, I think the price is high but they know that those of us who are coming in from out of town for special occasions or just to celebrate the holidays are going to g
re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,
 Oct 20 2008, 02:38:18 PM
Hmmm, I wonder if anyone will go for it...maybe someone wants to go abroad?
re: Rear Mezz at Billy Elliott
 Oct 19 2008, 08:30:53 PM
Thanks everybody. I think I'm gonna just go for it. I think I'll regret it even if I'm less than thrilled with being that far back. Plus, I can't afford the Premium tickets so this is my only option! I appreciate everyone's feedback.
Rear Mezz at Billy Elliott
 Oct 18 2008, 11:05:59 PM
Ok peeps...I need your advise. Very special trip for my husbands birthday AND our anniversary so I'm trying to pick the best things for us to see together. Billy Elliott is getting all the buzz on here right now. The only seats I can get for the time we are going to be there are first row of far left Rear Mezz. These tickets are still pretty expensive so I'm trying to decide whether or not to go for it. Will I be able to see from there or is it obstructed? It is FIRST row of the Rear Mezz but
Where will the cast of Legally Blonde all go next?
 Oct 2 2008, 10:53:14 AM
Is anyone hearing anything on the cast yet? Specifically I am wondering about Christian Borle, Orfeh, Kate Shindle, Nicollette, Paul Canaan and any others.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You