pixeltracker

"Legally Blonde" Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan, Germany, and the Netherlands!

"Legally Blonde" Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan, Germany, and the Netherlands!

musicaltheatrefan3 Profile Photo
musicaltheatrefan3
#1"Legally Blonde" Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan, Germany, and the Netherlands!
Posted: 10/19/08 at 4:51pm

http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewasnes

Associate Producer
Legally Blonde-The Musical
(Entertainment industry)
September 2006 — Present (2 years 2 months)

Financed and maintain new Broaday musical-Legally Blonde.
National tour to begin Sept 2008, London company 2009, Australia company 2010, Korea, Japan, Germany to follow.

It is also known that a Dutch tour will open in 2011, produced by V & V Entertainment. This is exciting!

sayokay
#2re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan, Germany, and the Netherlands!
Posted: 10/19/08 at 5:23pm

Thanks for the post! Is there any chance that Laura Bell Bundy could originate any of the roles?? Are they only touring?? I really hope Laura Bell Bundy will be in the role!!!

feline0favenueQ Profile Photo
feline0favenueQ
#2re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,
Posted: 10/19/08 at 5:30pm

NOOO!!!! IT MUST BE EMMA ZAKS!

sgv123
#3re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,
Posted: 10/19/08 at 5:32pm

i really dont think it should open anywhere else. I dont know how well it will translate to European audiences....but that's just me.

MamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
#4re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,
Posted: 10/19/08 at 5:47pm

None of these, especially London, have any confirmation.

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#5re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,
Posted: 10/19/08 at 5:55pm

LMAO How would LB not translate to the UK?, The film was a huge hit here and the West End love there camp musicals.

PS London is pretty much confirmed as auditions are still going ahead for the show

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

PiraguaGuy2
#6re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,
Posted: 10/19/08 at 6:02pm

I heard Emma Zaks will be playing Elle in EVERY PRODUCTION AT ONCE.

She's going to have to do some SERIOUS flying.

Formerly SirNotAppearing - Joined 3/08

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#7re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,
Posted: 10/19/08 at 6:12pm

Emma Zaks is busy with her religion, she can't do this show!

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

sgv123
#8re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,
Posted: 10/19/08 at 6:18pm

Sorry, I meant other than London. Based on other transfers, I think that it will do rather well there.

Robert Taylor Profile Photo
Robert Taylor
#9re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,
Posted: 10/19/08 at 7:31pm

Excellent news for the show.

sayokay
#10re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,
Posted: 10/19/08 at 8:06pm

What? Emma Zaks? So Laura isn't going to be on... has this been confirmed? re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,

Shakespearean Profile Photo
Shakespearean
#11re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,
Posted: 10/20/08 at 12:05pm

Well, this gives me hope for the cast member I was most concerned about: Do you think Bruiser will be continuing with one of the tours? He's terrific!

Skywalker3
#12re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,
Posted: 10/20/08 at 1:23pm

The Dutch tour is official!

But unfortunatly, It isn't going to be the same as the American tour.
There's going to be a completely different creativeteam! So just the music is the same..

singdancemomma Profile Photo
singdancemomma
#13re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,
Posted: 10/20/08 at 2:38pm

Hmmm, I wonder if anyone will go for it...maybe someone wants to go abroad?

WishingOnlyWounds2
#14re: 'Legally Blonde' Plans Productions in London, Australia, Korea, Japan,
Posted: 10/20/08 at 3:21pm

I think this show has a chance in any English speaking country simply because of the phrases they use.

2008: Feb. 18- Rent, Feb. 19- Curtains, April 18- Xanadu, April 22- Wicked, April 26- Legally Blonde, May 31- Wicked, June 13- The Little Mermaid, June 28- Wicked and Young Frankenstein, July 2- The Little Mermaid, July 6- A Chorus Line and Legally Blonde, August 16- Xanadu, September 13- Legally Blonde and 13, September 28- Xanadu and Spring Awakening, Oct. 12-GYPSY and [title of show], Oct. 19- Hairspray & Legally Blonde, Nov. 9- Wicked and 13, Dec. 14-13, Dec. 26- Billy Elliot, 2009: Jan 1- Shrek, Jan 2- 13 and Wicked, Jan 4- 13, Feb 17- In The Heights, Feb 19- Billy Elliot, Feb 22- Sweeney Todd (tour), March 28- Mary Poppins, April 4- Mamma Mia!, April 15- Jersey Boys (on tour), April 25- next to normal & 9 to 5 May 1- Billy Elliot, May 3- Spelling Bee (tour), May 8- Chicago, May 21- Wicked, June 6- Everyday Rapture, June 23- The Wiz, June 25- Hair July 15- Shrek, August 9- Wicked, September 7- Rock of Ages, October 11- Next To Normal, October 23- The Marvelous Wonderettes, November 7- Ragtime November 29- Dreamgirls, December 25- Billy Elliot, December 30- Finian's Rainbow, 2010: January 9- Bye Bye Birdie, January 16- Memphis February 17- The Phantom of The Opera, February 18- God of Carnage, March 7- Billy Elliot, March 31- American Idiot

Videos