News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for actor2be

Member Name: actor2be
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Billy Elliot - Imperial Theater Seating  Mar 7 2010, 10:51:56 AM
So, I'm thinking of going to see Billy Elliot. To anyone who saw it, where did you sit and how did you like your seats? Anyone have any suggestions as to what seats, if any, provide the best view of the stage? Thanks.
re: NYMF 2009  Sep 7 2009, 10:51:16 PM

re: For Those of You Who Have Seen 'Billy Elliot' at the Imperial Theatre..  Dec 28 2008, 08:24:51 PM
So would you guys say that it would be a good idea for me to get Front Mezz seats? As of right now, that is what sounds best to me.
For Those of You Who Have Seen 'Billy Elliot' at the Imperial Theatre...  Dec 28 2008, 05:18:37 PM
For those of you who have seen 'Billy Elliot' at the Imperial Theatre, how would you say the seating arrangement is? I'm hoping to see this show soon and I'm trying to decide where I want my seats. I've heard that the orchestra seats aren't very enjoyable due to the onstage smoking, how high the stage is, etc.

So for those of you have seen it: Where did you sit, How did you like your seats, Are there any other seats you would recommend?

Billy Elliot Schedules  Nov 15 2008, 10:53:16 PM
I was wondering, are there specific days the 3 billys switch and the 2 micheals switch. if there are what are they? im ESPECIALLY conserned with the micheal schedule so if anyone has that, what day(s) will frank dolce be preforming?
re: stage door autographs  Nov 13 2008, 09:53:37 PM
yes, if you see a weekday matinee, Corey J. Snide will be on as Evan Goldman instead of Graham Phillips who normally plays the lead. none of the other characters have this though. so yes allie trimm should be performing unless she has an understudy in for that show.
re: 13  Oct 27 2008, 12:10:07 AM
there is a movie version of 13???
re: Spring Awakening to Close January 18  Oct 23 2008, 07:42:22 PM
ahhh! whats happening to broadway!!! everything is closing!!! =[
re: 'Best Billy' to see?  Oct 23 2008, 03:42:54 PM
i havent seen the show yet but i have heard LOTS of phenomenal reviews on kiril. havent heard as many about the other two boys
re: 'Best Billy' to see?  Oct 23 2008, 03:42:50 PM
i havent seen the show yet but i have heard LOTS of phenomenal reviews on kiril. havent heard as many about the other two boys
13 review! a must see!!  Oct 21 2008, 05:51:37 PM
13 is a new musical currently playing at the Bernard B. Jacob's Theatre in the great NYC. This is a brand new musical starring 13 teenagers. That’s right; the entire cast consists of kids age 13-17!!! The talent of this show is absolutely incredible, especially for the young age of the cast! Even the band is made up of all teenagers! What I love about this show is that the teenage actors put absolutely 110% into everything they do! The passion and drive to have the best musical on Broadway is de
re: vocal flubs  Oct 20 2008, 04:41:14 PM
on the soundtrack for 13:

it sounds like eamon foley cracks half way through his High F. it also could just be bad mixing...

also, during "All Hail The Brain" the harmony at the end is SOO off! at least 2 of the girls are sharp!!!

also, during Any Minute, Eric Nelsen seems to go sharp and flat all over, but during the acutal performance he was pretty good...

im not sure why these things werent edited out..?

re: Calling Broadway Performers by First Name  Oct 19 2008, 10:44:32 PM
some people in this thread are saying they feel awkward calling adult broadway performers by their first names...but what about children broadway performers. for example, the cast of 13. or the kids of billy elliot?

at the stage door would you say Mr. Phillips (graham phillips) or would you say graham. its kind of awkward to call a child Mr. or Miss.......

how do you guys feel on that?? just wondering?

re: Calling Broadway Performers by First Name  Oct 19 2008, 10:44:28 PM
some people in this thread are saying they feel awkward calling adult broadway performers by their first names...but what about children broadway performers. for example, the cast of 13. or the kids of billy elliot?

at the stage door would you say Mr. Phillips (graham phillips) or would you say graham. its kind of awkward to call a child Mr. or Miss.......

how do you guys feel on that?? just wondering?

re: 13 UNDERSTUDIES??  Oct 19 2008, 10:26:46 PM
the two times i saw the show i noticed malik's voice cracking a lot...and lots of straining...so yeah his voice is probably changing as we speak...i hope he doesnt strain it to much though!

i personally think they should have doublecasted this show...the kids in it are putting way to much work for their changing voices

re: 13 UNDERSTUDIES??  Oct 19 2008, 06:51:59 PM
did Max do the line about Ethiopa??
re: Which '13' Cast Member...  Oct 18 2008, 10:54:19 PM
what?

what does "actor2be = Corey J. Snide" mean??

re: 13 the Musical, reviews, comments, concerns  Oct 18 2008, 10:52:19 PM
ok well my review for the show:

amazing! the kids are absolutely incredible and its not just another high school musical...the kids are really into it and the show is a mixture of comedy but has those moments in the show where you feel the characters pain and your heart reaches out to that character! it was wonderful

comments and concerns:
ok so i saw the show twice. first time i saw it i was front row, center orchestra and absolutely loved it. second time i was last row, c

re: Which '13' Cast Member...  Oct 18 2008, 10:42:31 PM
in response to the whole graham thing...

i've seen 13 twice now and both shows graham has fumbled over / forgotten his line!!!!

and he made it SOO obvious!!

now im a huge fan of 13 but come on, he needs to get with the program

but i def think the entire cast has a nice future ahead of them in the broadway business! they are all great...and once their voices finish changing theyll just be that much better.

re: 13 Reviews  Oct 16 2008, 08:10:58 PM
DEFINITELY!! THE SHOW IS AMAZING!!! i think its def. worth missing another show.

people just say the music is "so-so" becuase this is not how jason robert brown normally writes. but i like the change its fresh, its new, its entertaining

the show is phenomenal!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You