News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pinkgrapefruits

Member Name: pinkgrapefruits
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Libretto
 Jun 13 2016, 06:53:16 PM

This was the script of the musical, right? Because I was looking on Amazon the other day for the original book/play/musical Parfumerie or The Shop Around the Corner and I couldn't find either one. I was just curious to see what the original was like after having seen it adapted to a musical. 

TheOldRedHillsOfHome said: "The script was indeed published, once in 1964 and again after the revival (using the revival artwork and production photos) in 1995.  I purc

Closing Nights
 Jun 13 2016, 06:50:37 PM

Thank you all for your replies!! It's interesting to hear what different shows do - some sounded really great while others were just like any other performance. Thanks again! :)

Closing Nights
 Jun 11 2016, 10:09:26 PM

I've never been to a show on closing night, but when shows announce that they're closing I know a lot of people try to grab tickets for the last date. So, do the actors usually speak after the curtain call or anything? Or do people just want to see the final performance? 

Be in INTO THE WOODS for fun!
 Apr 30 2016, 02:52:06 PM

This is such a cool idea! I always say I would like to do a musical just for fun, with no pressure because I know I'm not the best, haha (I can act-ish, but not so much with singing!). I'd be happy with an ensemble/dance type of role! I can't do this one because I'll be on vacation for part of August. Do you do shows often? Maybe I'll try for another one, if you do! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You