News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LotteTBS138

LotteTBS138 Profile Photo
Member Name: LotteTBS138
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

'Can you name the Musicals by Uncomfortable Plot Summary?'  Apr 2 2010, 11:03:12 AM
I did the actor to show one... who would link
Celia Keenan-Bolger, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Gary Beach to Les Miz??? How about Colm, Terrence, Frances?! For Wicked, they used the top 3 that are no longer in it.

re: Elena Roger In Evita  Oct 31 2009, 10:08:17 PM
I loved Philip in that production!
re: MIRACLE WORKER already drawing protests  Oct 31 2009, 10:05:17 PM
Why didn't they protest The Toxic Avenger?
Or Shrek for not getting a real dwarf to play the prince... same with Cameron in casting a Filipina to play Vietnamese roles! Geez!

re: Andrew Lloyd Weber has been diagnosed with cancer  Oct 25 2009, 04:13:18 PM
OMG! This is terrible but luckily they caught it early.
Lots of prayers for his recovery.

re: LES MISERABLES - the movie musical - 2012  Oct 17 2009, 10:08:07 PM
CamMack has plenty of money... why can't he build a Delorean and go back 10 years ago and use the Dream Cast?!
re: LOVE NEVER DIES LIVE. CD March 2010. Broadway November 2010. SAMPLE TRA  Oct 10 2009, 11:27:28 AM
Who's da daddy???? HAHAHAHA

Not that it hasn't been stated but yes, I found similarities in the music, especially Sunsetish...

I wonder if he wrote in the traditional Dminor 5 note deal. Pretty stupid not to so I guess it's safe to say he didnt...

re: Big Phantom Love Never Dies announcement, original Phantom to close?  Sep 26 2009, 01:00:57 PM
>>Wait what?

I thought the ending of POTO was meant to leave it ambiguous whether it was a 'ghost' or a 'man'.<<

See, now you're getting Phantom and Next to Normal confused!

When the show was announced, they hoped to have it as the first show in the new Henry Miller which obviously didn't work.
Please kitty, shred the libretto again AND delete it on Final Draft!

re: Have you ever seen a show just for the star, but hated the production?  Aug 6 2009, 09:25:04 AM
#1 on my list... EFX with Michael Crawford
re: Misleading Titles  Jun 16 2009, 07:53:58 PM
I want to add a few more:
RHPS - I thought it was going to focus on Rocky and be a horror film.

Norman Conquests - I thought it was going to be in the 1300s and someone traveling and conquering and earning land, becoming king or something!

re: Musical songs you can't stop playing over and over again on your ipod?  Jun 15 2009, 07:40:39 PM
I am Adolpho - Drowsy Chaperone

Playbills and Monkeys - [tos]

My Souvenir Things - Forbidden Broadway

Stars - Les Miz 10th Anniv

Dueling Pianos - Hey Mr Producer

Alive - J&H concept (Warlow really rocks!)

Heaven on their Minds - JCS 20th Anniv

First Came Mercy - the FIX

re: Norma in Sunset Boulevard transfer  Jun 15 2009, 07:28:19 PM
>>>"But isnt it true that sometimes NY audiences will flock to see someone who got amazing notices in another production overseas."

Can you name a production where this happened? <<<

Les Miz, Phantom... in today's time, Norman Conquests.
I saw the production in March and loved it! I knew of Kathryn Evans because of The FIX. Ironically, I didn't know she met the height quota like Elaine! But no massive staircase in this one.

I also liked the fact they had dedicated

re: Broadway Crush?  Jun 14 2009, 08:45:01 PM
^^^ ROFL!!

My West End crushes are Michael Ball and Philip Quast

re: Why wasn't Susan Boyle invited to the Tony Awards?  Jun 8 2009, 12:42:06 PM
LOL!!! Glad something brought a smile to my face this morning from the fiasco from yesterday.
re: TONY Ratings and Advance Sales  Jun 8 2009, 12:40:38 PM
Well, there was also game 2 of the NBA finals... I personally was switching back and forth.
re: Alice Ripley's Speech  Jun 8 2009, 11:36:43 AM
I actually enjoyed her performance in N2N and thought she deserved the award. Now, I missed seeing her acceptance live so I saw the response on her and youtubed her and saw it and realized she was speaking loudly but not screaming her head off like a maniac. But that acceptance was out there and perhaps because people spend the time thanking others that when someone does something "next 2 normal", it will stick out. Olivo didn't thank that many people but she also didn't start speaking really lo
re: WSS 'Gang' Members  Jun 8 2009, 10:35:16 AM
>>one of the Jets acted like he was impersonating Doogie Howser. <<

Blame youtube and Dr Horrible for this one! And the Tony's for having NPH as the host as a refresher course.

re: Alice Ripley's Speech  Jun 8 2009, 10:32:01 AM
>>Still, it's nice to know that she has a B.F.A. rather than just a B.A. like me...... <<

Same here... I got mine in music but I guess music = ghetto because it's not FINE arts. But making up for it now with my mFa.

re: So, what's everyone seeing on June 9th?  Jun 8 2009, 10:26:27 AM
Im gonna try for Blithe Spirit... been wanting to for sometime an just cant wait. Already made a not good choice Im regretting with August.
re: Harvey Says 'La Cage...' Coming Back...  Jun 8 2009, 10:21:58 AM
OK, I would seriously camp out and actually pay to see the show (opposed to waiting for a freebie through school) if they bring Philip over!
The latest is that John Barrowman is going to take over Allam's role in like Nov or something.

re: 'reasons to be pretty' becomes the first post-Tony casualty  Jun 8 2009, 10:17:10 AM
it's about time and the Tony nominees came out a while ago... this is possibly why Desire shut like 4 weeks early.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You