News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Tandrews

Member Name: Tandrews
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Mar 20 2018, 10:26:43 AM

CT2NYC said: "It looks like there are some pretty good deals on StubHub. For instance, there are 2 balcony row A seats available for this Thursday and Friday, $215 for both parts. With fees, these 2 tickets come to $530, which is $265 per seat. Divided by 2, this would be $132.50 per part, which is below Ticketmaster face value. Some people have reported that front-row balcony seats have been purchased at the box office for $40 per part, which is what I assume happened with these sea

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/11/18  Mar 12 2018, 07:25:39 PM

Neither Tarzan nor The Little Mermaid had anything near Frozen's early #'s in previews. Even with tepid or average reviews, this thing will be a near sellout once the Disney marketing machine is in full gear.

Hamilton cancellation line?  Mar 10 2018, 08:28:46 PM

I think much of the success was due to the traditionally "slow" Jan/Feb season. Things have picked up since mid-February. Unless you're going to a Wednesday matinee, your chances may be fairly limited for a weekend show. You may have some luck with a weekday show, but always a bit of a chance. Good luck, it still is a can't miss show! 

Harvey Schmidt has passed - RIP  Mar 1 2018, 09:55:31 PM

RIP, a lovely gentleman. He will be missed. 

FROZEN Previews  Mar 1 2018, 09:54:05 PM

I was able to see it this week and was pleasantly surprised. Cassie was fantastic and Patti gave a solid performance. The ensemble definitely seemed to be working through a few snags and timing, but with such an early preview it was well executed. First act was great, second act seems to drag at times. Overall, I think the show runs too long as is and the new songs are just average. Nonetheless, I found it enjoyable and I'm sure it will be a hit. It is far from Lion King, but liked soooo

Harvey Weinstein news  Oct 9 2017, 10:21:58 AM

The silence is deafening from Hollywood. Streep calling him a "God" in her Oscar speech...the list goes on and on. I thought our Orange Cheeto President was the creeper in chief...Harvey seems far worse. I know he's not the only one in Hollywood, but that DOES NOT make it right. Frankly, I'm very disappointed by the responses by his peers, not to mention Hillary. 

Oak Speaks out on great comet controversy  Oct 5 2017, 08:21:44 AM

I do not think we will be seeing Mr. Oak anytime soon...only LMM can save him now. Ham could use his energy as Mulligan/Madison.

Next for Ana Villafane?  Sep 27 2017, 04:31:57 PM

Hamilton. Mark.it.down.

When will LMM return to Hamilton?  Sep 21 2017, 11:47:45 AM

LMM has mentioned a few times in press interviews that he wants to return to Hamilton. Any thoughts on where and when he might? Let the fun begin! Personally, I think he makes a return in London after it settles in for a bit.

Denzel/Iceman  Sep 14 2017, 12:14:13 PM

Looks like 1 PM and 7:30 PM starts to help squeeze this one in before midnight?

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified  Aug 22 2017, 05:43:55 PM

Impossible to grab anything other than overpriced midpremium or super premium seats! Thank goodness for the pre-sale. Even that was a bit of a sh**show. 

Most Unique Show to Ever Be On Broadway  Aug 14 2017, 06:52:54 PM

+1 Lion King

Unpopular Opinions  Aug 14 2017, 06:51:17 PM

Titanic the Musical is vastly underrated! Won Tony's but still doesn't get the love it deserves! 

Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017  Aug 11 2017, 10:51:39 PM

So what happens if you buy 2 tickets and then can't go? Does TM Verified Fan refund you or do you lose out completely? 

Frozen Presale Code  Aug 11 2017, 03:08:58 PM

Hate to do this....but $40 for a working code!

Frozen Presale Code  Aug 11 2017, 11:24:34 AM

+1 Anyone with the pre-sale code, please PM!

Hamilton Special Announcement on August 11  Aug 11 2017, 10:27:01 AM

Great, now more ways Jeffrey Seller can spy on me! It's amazing what apps are able to track as part of their terms of service. 

Hamilton Special Announcement on August 11  Aug 11 2017, 09:03:15 AM

An app...so far a yawn. Although it is only 9 AM EST. I suspect LMM will be surfacing today (and not on stage). 

Hamilton Special Announcement on August 11  Aug 10 2017, 09:10:07 AM

Hilarious spoilers and responses! My guess is a live Ham4Ham performance and maybe new casting announcements. 

Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017  Aug 10 2017, 07:47:41 AM

TM Verified Fan is definitely a pure-play at gathering more personal info and monetizing it. I had a similar experience with another show and it attempted to spam my contacts and "share" my status with the whole world! I prefer to keep what I do in my home and outside private to the universe. Discriminating against who the "real" fans are in the name of battling the bots seems to me like a rather weak solution to the "bot wars".

Why not start actually char

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You