News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cutiepie0882

cutiepie0882 Profile Photo
Member Name: cutiepie0882
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Peter Pan
 May 13 2006, 01:35:27 PM
That would be cool. But finding the guy would be so hard. He would have to have an amazing tenor voice which I've noticed it's hard to even find just plain tenors sometimes.Plus, they would have to be an amazing dancer and be flexible. And act well. I know a guy that would be a good Peter Pan except he's extremely melodramatic in his acting...
 May 13 2006, 12:20:44 AM
Sing like what?
 May 10 2006, 06:55:40 PM
Really? I assumed it would be because it would be. What is the range note wise without Mysterious Lady? I have to come up with an audition song that's why I'm looking for the notes.
 May 10 2006, 06:46:14 PM
I think Mysterious Lady will stay in the show.
Peter Pan
 May 8 2006, 10:24:01 AM
Does any one know the vocal range of Peter Pan in the Peter Pan the musical (the one Mary Martin originally starred in)?
Peter Pan
 May 8 2006, 10:23:52 AM
Does any one know the vocal range of Peter Pan in the Peter Pan the musical (the one Mary Martin originally starred in)?
re: Does ANYONE know RUTHLESS?!
 Jan 2 2005, 06:26:39 PM
I know one of the songs, Born to Entertain, and I've been wanting to get the soundtrack because I really like that song! Sorry that I don't know more.
re: Green Elixer Question
 Dec 18 2004, 04:02:30 PM
That's a great explanation Capt Hook but I hate to be in your case about it but he offered a drink to Glinda after Fiyero ran off with Elphaba. Sorry I just figured that needed to be said since Glinda was the one that revealed that fact to the audience.
re: share your WICKED experience
 Dec 11 2004, 12:12:01 AM
Wicked was my first Broadway show and I loved it! It was incredible. The sets, the lights, the staging, and there was sooo much talent! I don't care what all the stuck up ppl who don't like her think! It does tick me off that they don't recognize her talent though. She is like my idol so I like worship the ground she walks on! ha ha ha! But she's got major talent and I think anyone who doesn't see that is either blind or a very strange person
re: Broadway show
 Dec 9 2004, 10:34:50 PM
I'd recommend Wicked. It's really the best show I've seen! You should see it. There's excellent blocking and lighting and sets and the talent in that show is remarkable! It's definately worth seeing!
re: dracula to close 1/2
 Dec 8 2004, 11:25:17 PM
Wow. Are they still going to make a cast recording cd? I may just be stupid and it might be already out because I haven't checked around in a while for it. That's so sad! I wanted to see that too.
re: Have Another Drink My Dark-Eyed Beauty
 Dec 3 2004, 11:15:04 PM
It doesn't just imply. That's a big part to the ending of Wicked. The reason she was soo powerful and different was because she was 'a child of both worlds'. I didn't know that Joel Gray/George Hearn/or whoever is playing the Wizard isn't onstage at that point. That's weird because the actor would have plenty of time to change to his other costume.
re: Wicked quotes
 Dec 3 2004, 11:06:48 PM
"Well, we can't all come and go by bubble...." Elphaba
"Well, it seems the beautiful only get more beautiful while the green just get greener." Elphaba
(This is a line that Jennifer Laura Thompson made up on her own, it wasn't in the script!) "Oh! Pink goes good on green!" Galinda
" I don't even think he's perfect anymore and I still want him! This must be what other people feel like" Glinda
"I don't get my way! Eh, I guess...this...will just make me... a....better person..." Ga

re: Hairspray! It's Just That Good!
 Dec 1 2004, 12:37:49 AM
Thanks Marc!! This is much nicer. Yeh, Hairspray is great. Unfortunately, I only saw the Broadway Series version but for a set they had to pick up and run with-it was great!! The Tracy in the Series didn't quite have the same effect on the "Oh's" though! See, I got the cd after my friend brought it to a show once and had me listen to "Mama, I'm a Big Girl Now". So, by the time I saw the show, I was so used to the cd, it kinda shocked me when she came out with her first "Oh's". But it was great!
re: Hairspray! I Can't Believe I Haven't Seen It Yet!
 Dec 1 2004, 12:31:05 AM
You've got to go see it!! It's wonderful! But I'm not going to cry just because you haven't seen it. Heck, a kid in my drama class was convinced that Broadway was something before TV! It's a scary drama class, my friends! I know more then the teacher does!! But back to the point...It's a great musical comedy. Definately worth seeing. So don't be left out, go buy a ticket!!
re: Hairspray! It's Not That Good!
 Nov 30 2004, 09:09:58 PM
First off, were you awake and watching the show??? But then again there are people who hate the show Wicked which scares me also. Anyways, if you had been paying attention, the only time Tracy even says "oh, oh, oh" 3 times at once is Godd Morning Baltimore. She doesn't say oh oh oh that much!! It's a wonderful show. The music is much better than anything Britney Spears could belt out and the music is held nicely within a great plot. Hairspray is practically screaming "Don't think you're not coo
re: Favorite songs
 Nov 30 2004, 09:03:24 PM
My favorite song.....hmmm.....let's see...it's probaly No Good Deed Goes Unpunished from Wicked! I love that song!!!
Audition Song Question!
 Nov 19 2004, 10:35:11 PM
This is just a general question, but is it ok if you're audition song doesn't match who you are? There's this song I love but it metions the person singing as being overweight and I'm small for my age. So is it ok or is it not? I'd love to sing anything Wicked for an audition but I'm sure that's got to be the biggest pet peeve of every director right now! So I'm looking for a good audition song that I can use for an audition a little ways off, Febuary but I like being prepared. If that isn't ok,
re: Idina Menzel
 Oct 23 2004, 02:19:26 PM
I think she's great!!!! She's like my idol.
re: Role you want?
 Oct 18 2004, 09:17:35 PM
Elphaba-Wicked
Penny-Hairspray
Dorothy-Wizard of Oz
Sandy or any of the Pink Ladies-Grease
Tina-Ruthless
But the part I want the most is ELPHABA!!!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You