News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sayokay

Member Name: sayokay
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Chenoweth on IDOL
 Jan 21 2010, 12:26:43 PM
"Kara and Cheno clearly couldn't stand each other. Women always act in that annoying "we loooovveee each other soooo much" and act like morons when they have no real respect or understanding for each other. Counter this with how Kara and Shania were together-except for a few fun moments, they were pretty low key and professional. Cheno leaving early was probably related to an issue as opposed to having to head back to NY. "

Umm, we got less than 30 minutes of Cheno footage and only some

re: Sheridan Smith and the UK cast of LB do a fun video to So Much Better
 Oct 1 2009, 04:03:17 PM
This video makes me miss LBB A LOT. Nobody will be as good as her.
re: Tony Award Nominee Kerry Bulter Joins Broadway's ROCK OF AGES In The Ro
 Aug 29 2009, 06:08:51 PM
Ugh, good for Kerry but I was looking forward to Laura Bell in the role like it was originally rumored.
re: Is Laura Bell Bundy returning to ROCK OF AGES?
 Aug 19 2009, 02:08:32 PM
Sorry, I just got a little excited after reading the first few posts. I REALLY hope LBB will take over the role. I love her so much! She'll do amazing.
re: Is Laura Bell Bundy returning to ROCK OF AGES?
 Aug 19 2009, 02:02:53 PM
OGM ARE U SERIOUS OMG. i'm so excited!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
re: When Shoshana fell into the orchestra pit at Wicked
 Aug 6 2009, 02:28:23 PM
Laura Bell kicked one her shoes off during So Much Better into the audience twice during Legally Blonde. Also, one time before the Bend And Snap the Delta Nu girls never came up from the lift and so they starting to ad lib and start screaming for help and Orfeh said "I hear dead people".
re: Breakthrough Performances
 Aug 2 2009, 03:12:10 PM
Laura Bell Bundy for sure.
re: next to normal
 Jul 29 2009, 09:57:11 PM
Just curious... when is Ripley leaving?
re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
 Jul 29 2009, 08:38:06 PM
"We don't know anything about the tour yet, but it would not surprise me if Laura Bell played the part just for the Nashville leg (similar to what she did with Legally Blonde). "

Wow!!! That would be so amazing!!!!!

re: anneliese van der pol in WICKED???
 Jul 29 2009, 04:19:11 PM
How the HECK do the memorize all those lines in 6 days? And blocking? I don't believe it.
re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
 Jul 29 2009, 04:17:48 PM
I could see Laura Bell Bundy possibly playing the role Megan played. That would be very interesting. Are the three ladies going on tour too?
re: Creative Team for CLUELESS: The Musical
 Jul 25 2009, 10:13:42 PM
Ugh, please then allow Laura Bell to play that lead blonde, and it'll be amazing.
re: Flops that Deserve a Second Chance
 Jul 19 2009, 08:29:39 PM
Legally Blonde: The Musical
Has Samantha Brown ever been on Broaway?
 Jul 15 2009, 05:43:53 PM
Has Samantha Brown (you know, from all of those travel channel shows) ever been on Broadway or any professional theater? It says she took 12 years of voice lessons then went to college and studied musical theater.
re: N2N Question
 Jul 15 2009, 05:32:23 PM
Yeah that is true, it's bad not to leave it at the stage. Sorry, I added the spoiler now. :)
re: N2N Question
 Jul 15 2009, 05:19:48 PM
Thanks for all of the answers! I understand it now. The cast is so amazing, and I recommend the show to anyone. Although, I have no idea how they do it almost every day. It's such a depressing and sad show, it must put them all in such solemn moods after the show.
N2N Question *SPOILER*
 Jul 15 2009, 02:47:54 PM
SPOILERS ARE BELOW

Hey!! I saw Next To Normal on July 1st. It was really good, definitely one of my favorite shows. They were all such good singers, they never had any pitch problems or anything not even once which I thought was outstanding. Anyways, I had a question. Why at the end did the father suddenly see Gabe? Was he really seeing him? It confused me so much, and now listening back to the OBCR I still don't understand it. Was it just a metaphor that he was finally understanding

re: Legally Blonde - Becky Gulsvig can sing
 Jun 8 2009, 06:32:16 PM
How is Laura Bell bland at all?
 Jun 8 2009, 05:41:09 PM
Was LBB at the Tony's? I couldn't find her.
 Jun 8 2009, 02:10:12 PM
I thought Becky was alright, but she has sort-of a weird sounding singing voice. Becky does miss something LBB has - and that's star power. LBB has really good stage presence and can reach out and grab somebodies attention. Is Tracy Jai on tour now? I REALLY hope LBB will come back to Broadway :/. She should have been that blondie in Rock of Ages like she was in the LA production.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You