News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bwayfan39

Member Name: Bwayfan39
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Possible THEY'RE PLAYING OUR SONG revival??
 Oct 26 2009, 08:42:20 PM
...I thought Sherie Rene Scott doesn't "do" revivals...
re: 'The Marvelous Wonderettes'- 10.23.09
 Oct 24 2009, 01:48:44 PM
Couldn't agree more-this cast is amazing! I too saw Tricia (after I had seen Kirsten Bracken) and she was wonderful. All the girls are just perfect together-it's just a great, fun show.

I heard they are going to switch to tracks after Sunday (tomorrow), which upsets me.

re: Everyday Rapture
 Oct 14 2009, 04:11:14 PM
I just read that website the other day and was contemplating whether to post it or not...I sure hope it transfers as I am a huge fan of Sherie Rene Scott AND I loved the show and would like to see it live again. However, I agree that it's probably not going to be a big hit...perhaps it will be a limited run, maybe 6 months and it would run into the summer so perhaps they are hoping to get a big crowd over the summer. I can only hope for the best! :)
re: Sherie Rene Scott as you have NEVER seen her before...
 Sep 5 2009, 12:15:49 PM
I rember seeing this earlier last year...she sure has come a long way..but I still think she sounded great in this...she was probably around 21 when she did this and sounds extremely mature. But I think my favorite part of this is seeing her as a curly haired brunette!
Best, worst, and unique
 Sep 3 2009, 11:07:50 PM
You know...I feel odd saying this because everyone else's experiences with her are so bad, but my best has to be with Sherie Rene Scott. I met her after Everday Rapture and she was really nice, took a picture with me-when my camera was on the wrong setting I joked with her that I knew she didn't like taking pictures and she chuckled and said it was fine-and after was incredibly sweet to me and thanked me for being a fan of the show (I mentioned that it was NOT my first time seeing it..) I also m
re: SHREK 'Not Your Ordinary Princess' Contest
 Aug 4 2009, 11:30:36 AM
Am I the only one that saw this in the rules?

"Sponsor does not guarantee that the stage performance will take place. If the performance does not take place, Sponsor reserves the right to not award the Prize or to award the Prize in a manner to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event the performance does not occur for whatever reason, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof; however, the remainder of the prize will be awarded."

We all saw it coming
 Jun 27 2009, 11:10:27 AM
That was absolutely terrible. I was thinking of seeing the show again with Faith Prince, but not THIS summer if I have to listen to that boy attempt to sing.
aida movie
 Jun 20 2009, 11:00:53 AM
I'm gonna have to second heather and sherie....but i think that adam can be replaced, he makes me want to break that CD in half.
 Jun 16 2009, 08:46:09 AM
CycoSpAz2, I had an identical experience, only I realized that she would be comming to the seat in the middle of the performance-I then had tried to beg my friend (during the applause right before) to let me sit on the aisle but she didn't hear me so I just got a nice view of Sherie Rene Scott's arm.
 Jun 15 2009, 07:36:01 PM
I really really love this show and would love for it to have a longer life-the only ON BROADWAY theater I could see it in would be the Helen Hayes or MAYBE the Booth (but I would hate to see n2n close). I can totally see this playing at another off-broadway venue and I think that this show is extremely entertaining and she (Sherie Rene Scott) deserves to be noticed as both an actress, singer, and writer.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I like to think that because Sh-k-boom has yet to

re: What's everyone seeing on June 14th?
 Jun 11 2009, 08:16:41 PM
I wish I could see reasons to be pretty on sunday, but unfortunatly I will not be able to catch it because I'm booked on sunday and on saturday I'm seeing the final performance of Everyday Rapture.
re: Should the 3 Billys Have Won the Tony Award?
 Jun 11 2009, 08:14:33 PM
Absolutely NO! First off, when I saw the show with Trent, I was not impressed, it seemed as though the boys were worked up to be the most amazing thing ever on Broadway. When I watched the show, I was bored almost the whole time Trent was on the stage. Although he is a great dancer, the acting and singing portions were week and because of that the story-telling aspect of the show was lost. I have also heard similar things about the other two boys. I belive that if the award was title BEST DANCER
re: Should the 3 Billys Have Won the Tony Award?
 Jun 11 2009, 08:14:32 PM
Absolutely NO! First off, when I saw the show with Trent, I was not impressed, it seemed as though the boys were worked up to be the most amazing thing ever on Broadway. When I watched the show, I was bored almost the whole time Trent was on the stage. Although he is a great dancer, the acting and singing portions were week and because of that the story-telling aspect of the show was lost. I have also heard similar things about the other two boys. I belive that if the award was title BEST DANCER
re: Everyday Rapture CD?
 Jun 11 2009, 04:45:33 PM
I would love a recording...but I think adamgreer might be correct-but I would rather think that they are not recording because they are waiting till they transfer.
re: Sherie Rene Scott blew Faith Prince out of the water.
 Jun 7 2009, 11:21:21 AM
While I have not seen Faith and Heidi live, from what I've seen, Sherie is by far the best. I have also heard that Sherie was sleeping through her performance after opening-mainly on here and from other friends who saw the show, but almost each time I saw the show, she was full energy-all except one (a rainy wendsday evening). I'm also amazed by Sherie's ability to be fabulous while barely trying, and it's great to see her in full energy now in Everyday Raputre.
FINALS: Hair vs. next to normal
 Jun 6 2009, 01:52:46 PM
Hair-37

next to normal- 40

re: Everyday Rapture Rush
 Jun 5 2009, 09:29:46 AM
I also just saw a discount code on playbill for $35. The code is PB35. Hope this helps.
re: Aundrea McArdle and possible N2N replacement?
 Jun 3 2009, 07:01:53 AM
To anyone who wanted a link to the demo..it's all on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J4Rdltp11k&feature=PlayList&p=FE4E5916E5F863ED&index=8

re: Website with showtunes available for free?
 May 30 2009, 09:01:59 PM
Pianolin717, that is a great website! I love how you can listen by decade or composer or by Tony nominees! I am now obsessed!
re: TONY Nomination Concert
 May 30 2009, 08:59:11 PM
I was also very underwhelmed. I only saw the second half starting with Carol Shelley. I enjoyed her performance more than I did in the theater, which was a lot. ROCK OF AGES was ok, I really don't enjoy Amy Spanger, but it was ok. GUYS AND DOLLS was possibly the worst thing I have ever seen-Lauren Graham was absolutely terrible! That last note was atrocious, mainly due to Graham's inability to sustain a note. Stephanie J Block was amazing in her performance; she has a truly phenomenal voice! WES
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You