News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tFan

Member Name: tFan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: I'm planning on moveing to either New York or California
 Aug 21 2004, 03:16:13 AM
:0) ok.
re: little shop of horrors
 Aug 21 2004, 01:35:56 AM
I heard Terron Brooks was in there! Dang Did anyone see Grease on Ice? Terron was in there I think or I could be wrong. lol hell some one clear me up! Either there was 2 diffrent things ..a touring company on Stage and on Ice. I know I saw it on Ice.
 Aug 21 2004, 01:32:39 AM
Thank you all for Your advices . and "moveing" Is what I ment. Yes i'm picky about my spelling too! it's sometimes Embarassing when I miss spell words. I like it when people correct me :0) Not all of my key's on the key board are working properly ..One of my friends spilled pop all over so now some of the key's are sticky. Oh well I gotta get a new one. Anyway's! The prices here in Wisconsin are High too! I got Houseing sappourt. So it helps. Do LA and New york have Housing sappourt? :0
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: HAIRSPRAY tour 1st preview
 Aug 20 2004, 06:14:25 PM
Awsome. Glad you had fun! I wanted to go but never got the chance to when It was in Chicago. Maybe next time :0)
re: I'm new here
 Aug 20 2004, 06:12:42 PM
Yeah. That's true. hehe
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: HAIRSPRAY tour 1st preview
 Aug 20 2004, 01:41:36 PM
Well why thank you for the insult. Have a good day.
re: I'm planning on moving to either New York or California
 Aug 20 2004, 01:39:58 PM
I do better at spelling and writting when I'm wide awake. With out coffee I'm half asleep lol.
re: AUSTIN MILLER back as LINK in HAIRSPRAY LA
 Aug 20 2004, 09:29:40 AM
I thought Austin Miller looked hot and sexy. even his pictures on his website were awsome!
re: Jesus Christ Superstar
 Aug 20 2004, 12:45:04 AM
I've seen the movie "breakfest club" I thought it was kinda funny..hehe. I liked the movie .
 Aug 20 2004, 12:41:09 AM
Mostly my career is Marketing and Graphic communications. New york sounds better.
 Aug 20 2004, 12:39:00 AM
spiderdj82, I know. It's alright, I'm haveing fun. Thanks.
re: Aida last night tickets on sale
 Aug 20 2004, 12:36:21 AM
To tell you the truth ..Mickey is umm.. *clears throat* ugly ..Sorry but ..he's ugly ..and The show "the monkees" was not a hit cauz of him...it was a hit 'cauz of Davy jones. I think not sure..hehe..but mickey isnt my favorite..
re: Aida last night tickets on sale
 Aug 20 2004, 12:26:22 AM
Aida was in my city already not to long ago. Mickey Dolenz is in it! He's the guy who was on the show called "the Monkees" back in the 60's with peter tork , davy jones, mike nemith (something like that). hehe.
 Aug 20 2004, 12:23:08 AM
What did I do wrong? David Cassidy did do a role in the play. I never saw it ..he was in it during the 70's 80's I was not born yet in the 70's I was born in 81 so I never saw it. Is it comeing to My city at all ? I'd like to see it. Peace dude.
 Aug 20 2004, 12:19:49 AM
I'm a she.
 Aug 20 2004, 12:17:37 AM
My major is Marketing graphic communication , and Theater arts n musical studies. I want to be an actrees and work on broadway n Telivision n movies. I know CAlifornia isnt a city ..hehe It's a state. What I ment was either New York or Los Angeles ..
I'm planning on moveing to either New York or California
 Aug 20 2004, 12:07:21 AM
to Start my own career . I need some info on both city's! hehe let me know .. :0) sounds like all the play's are fun and exciting! ps. sorry for my spelling I'm not the greatis..hehe
re: Terron Brooks
 Aug 20 2004, 12:05:21 AM
blah..I ment "for who they look" Hehe my bad sorry .
 Aug 20 2004, 12:02:54 AM
Hey yeah! did anyone ever see the play when David Cassidy was in it? To bad Terron turned this one down! to be in the movie "All about YOu" dang Heard this was a good play!

Tell me what this play is about ! :0)

re: Terron Brooks
 Aug 20 2004, 12:01:17 AM
I like people for who they are . Not for they they "look" you know what I mean?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You