pixeltracker

AUSTIN MILLER back as LINK in HAIRSPRAY LA

AUSTIN MILLER back as LINK in HAIRSPRAY LA

steveninLA
#0AUSTIN MILLER back as LINK in HAIRSPRAY LA
Posted: 8/19/04 at 2:27am

I don't ever post on these things, but I went to Hairspray at the Pantages and Austin Miller returned to the show as Link with Marissa! They are adorable and he is so talented and GEORGEOUS. One of the ushers told me it was his first night with MJW and that he is now back for good.

Additionally, John Hill from the original cast was Fender. It was funny to see the tour mixing with the NY original cast since I had previously seen both.

If you are in LA, go see Marissa with Austin. They are reallly special together.

Link Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
#1re: AUSTIN MILLER back as LINK in HAIRSPRAY LA
Posted: 8/19/04 at 3:25am

Hah, Austin started talking to my friend and once my friend realized what he did for a living he told him he had a friend (me) who would kill for that role. I heard he is a really good in the role...not as good as I would be *couch* put me in it Marc *cough* but still.

Akiva

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#2re: AUSTIN MILLER back as LINK in HAIRSPRAY LA
Posted: 8/19/04 at 3:26am

I'm going the 29th. I can't wait! I wanted to see Matt, but I couldn't afford any of the tickets that remained for that night.

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
#3re: AUSTIN MILLER back as LINK in HAIRSPRAY LA
Posted: 8/19/04 at 5:04am

"I would be *couch* put me in it Marc.."

I thought you were refering the the "castimg couch, lol not coughing

broadwayguy2
#4re: AUSTIN MILLER back as LINK in HAIRSPRAY LA
Posted: 8/19/04 at 11:19am

**gasp** WhatDoINeed has a dirty mind! LOL

Winokur_fan Profile Photo
Winokur_fan
#5re: AUSTIN MILLER back as LINK in HAIRSPRAY LA
Posted: 8/19/04 at 1:55pm

I got the chance to see Marissa w/ Matt...they were awesome!! I live in WI, so it was a real treat to be able to have my first time ever seeing the show be w/ the two original leads. Hopefully I'll get to see Austin when the tour comes to WI... re: AUSTIN MILLER back as LINK in HAIRSPRAY LA
Marissa Jaret Winokur: From A Fan's Eyes

~*~Fairytales do come true~*~ Keala Settle: Aloha, Sistah! It's all good...<3<3<3

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#6re: AUSTIN MILLER back as LINK in HAIRSPRAY LA
Posted: 8/19/04 at 2:04pm

I actually thought Akiva was referring to the casting couch too!

I thought John Hill was taking over as Link in LA. What happened?

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

broadwayguy2
#7re: AUSTIN MILLER back as LINK in HAIRSPRAY LA
Posted: 8/19/04 at 3:14pm

John was always going to be Fender....

tFan
#8re: AUSTIN MILLER back as LINK in HAIRSPRAY LA
Posted: 8/20/04 at 9:29am

I thought Austin Miller looked hot and sexy. even his pictures on his website were awsome!