News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for VanFan

Member Name: VanFan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ONCE back on TKTS
 Jul 28 2012, 08:01:18 PM
yes!! and i just paid for a full price ticket.Ahh. MAybe they had a big group cancel
The Public Theatre's Shakespeare/Park presents INTO THE WOODS -- Discussion
 Jul 28 2012, 07:22:13 PM
I happen to agree with the idea of getting the OBC, your local production etc.. out of your mind. BERNADETTE IS NOT ON STAGE!. Once, we've moved into the acceptance stage, then we can play by the same rules that we expect the critics to, no reviews until opening. Jeez, They've only run the show with band and tech 3 times. Yes, thats right. Plus, there was a put-in for a prince.So,i was there last night and now I want to try and play by my own rules .. I'm kind of fascinated by the new breath it'
re: Vanities the Musical-Music and Lyrics
 Oct 27 2008, 07:53:07 PM
yes. I joined today. Is that a problem? On my other message board we welcome new members and encourage their participation. If you haven noticed many shows seem to be closing so perhaps fans for new shows will encourage others to chat about it. Did you accuse the Shrek fan or TOS fan of the same?

I will change my name to "couldbaVanmusicfan" since I havent seen the show but do enjoy the music... will that work for you?
So by the same token I guess you are an actor that didnt get

Oct 27 2008, 07:46:12 PM
yes. I joined today. Is that a problem? On my other message board we welcome new members and encourage their participation. If you haven noticed many shows seem to be closing so perhaps fans for new shows will encourage others to chat about it. Did you accuse the Shrek fan or TOS fan of the same?

I will change my name to "couldbaVanmusicfan" since I havent seen the show but do enjoy the music... will that work for you?
So by the same token I guess you are an actor that didnt get

Oct 27 2008, 06:57:29 PM
ya know. "Cute Boys..." is fantastic.. I also noticed at the begining of "Hey there beautiful..." something sounded thematic with the end of " Let life happen".. Can someone explain it to me without *spoiling* ?

Will there be changes before NY ?

Vanities the Musical-Music and Lyrics
 Oct 27 2008, 11:54:18 AM
Ok.. After listening to the funky YouTube recordings. I really think that this show could be a contender for Best Music and Lyrics. Each song has its own thing going and although I don't know how they play into the story They seem to tell a story. Plus many are catchy Right now my favorites are "Same ol Music" and " Were gonna be okay"

I'm not familiar with the composer . But, would be interested in listening to some of his other tunes to see how they compare.

Any Broadway wo

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You