News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for amandaelevator

amandaelevator Profile Photo
Member Name: amandaelevator
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Aug 1 2019, 09:52:58 PM

Does Oklahoma require a BCEFA donation?

Has anyone sent to Damon Daunno and heard back?

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jun 15 2017, 12:53:23 PM

Just for curiosity's sake, did anybody ever hear back from Falsettos? I know a few people had luck sending directly to Stephanie, but I sent to the stage manager and didn't even get a note saying they were requesting a donation or anything... Still kind of bummed about it ahaha

American Psycho Question  Jun 6 2016, 12:50:16 PM

I'm just going to piggy-back onto this thread to say that if anybody has or knows of anybody that would part with their American Psycho shot glass, please message me!

Also, did the theater at some point have AP drink cups? I'd be interested in one of those too.

American Psycho - closing week audiences  Jun 5 2016, 11:47:32 AM

Saw the show three times last week and the audiences definitely got more enthusiast as it got closer to the closing date.

Also really bummed they were sold out of the shot glasses by the time I got there. They were so cool, I would of loved to have one.

Thank you, from American Psycho  May 30 2016, 03:59:36 PM

Thank YOU for such an amazing show. I was fortunate enough to see it last night, and it exceed my already high expectations. Every aspect: music, choreo, lighting and set design, just truly spectacular! Loved it so much I'm going back tonight to see it again! Just a fantastic, one of a kind show, and I'm so sad to see it go so soon.

Who signed this Hamilton playbill?  May 26 2016, 11:45:49 PM

haterobics I'm possibly getting it sent to me, but was having a hard time trying to figure out the signatures on my own. I knew collectively people here would be able to figure it out! 

And bfreak, its totally okay!! I actually managed to get a cheap flight to NY for next week, so I'm just going to swing by the box office and ask for one. But thank you so much for offering again, I really appreciate it!

Who signed this Hamilton playbill?  May 26 2016, 11:12:21 PM

Great, thanks everyone!

Who signed this Hamilton playbill?  May 26 2016, 10:09:15 PM

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out who signed this? I think Lin is beside Ham's coattails, and Phillipa is bottom left but beyond that I am stumped. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

AMERICAN PSYCHO CLOSING  May 26 2016, 10:05:58 PM

Wow, incredibly sad it see such an awesome show go so soon. Wish it had gotten a bit more awards love, feel that might have kept it around a bit longer even if sales were on the low side. 

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 15 2016, 10:37:43 PM

Sent you an email MISH2.

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 15 2016, 07:45:58 PM

My sister is really wanting to just go to NYC and try our luck with the cancellation line, but I'm worried the line is getting a lot worse. From what I've gathered, two show days should be avoided, so we are thinking of lining up midnight on a either a Tuesday or Thursday for the 7:00pm show. We want two standard or SRO tickets, but I'm wondering if we get there, at what point in the line does if become really iffy if you will get tickets? I know each night is different, but is is

Hedwig Playbills  May 14 2016, 08:16:18 PM

quizking101 said: "Are you looking for John and Lena or John and Rebecca? I have a sh!t ton of the latter from their last night"

I'll see what Broadway_Boy has and get back to you, thanks!

Hedwig Playbills  May 14 2016, 07:03:03 PM

Yup, @z5, I'm aware that all the covers are the same. Just looking for the different interiors. But thanks for the head ups! 

And Broadway_Boy, great thanks! I'll send you a PM.

Hedwig Playbills  May 14 2016, 03:18:28 PM

Hi all!

I was wondering, does anyone have Hedwig playbills from Andrew Rannells, Michael C. Hall and John Cameron Mitchell's runs they'd be willing to part with? I'm trying to complete my collection. Message me and we can discuss details! Ideally I'd like to get them all from the same person. Thanks!

Galavant  May 14 2016, 02:47:58 PM

Sad its over, it was a fun show. Surprised it lasted as long as it did, especially with ABC burning off two episodes a week.

Hope to see it transition to stage in some form. But wonder if it will be like the stage version of Pushing Daisies we've been promised for years...

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Apr 25 2016, 08:49:14 PM

Heard back from American Psycho. Didn't send a donation, and they sent an unsigned (slightly miscut) playbill. Didn't included a note saying what donation amount was required. Also found it weird that they didn't even take the time to seal the envelope ahaha!

Whole process took about a month from send date (I'm in Canada)

Hamilton Fan Mail Success?  Apr 22 2016, 04:58:25 PM

I sent a SASE with a $40 donation receipt back in January and haven't heard back. Honestly there are so many factors as to why I haven't heard back (never got there, lost it the mountains of fanmail, sent out but never arrived to me, etc..) that I've basically just given up on it. Especially too because other people heard back so quick. Super bummed, but what can ya do?

once a month, when did you send your request?

Playbil Give Away  Apr 22 2016, 01:02:39 AM

Sent you a message, thanks!

What are ways to get Playbills?  Apr 21 2016, 03:30:31 PM

I posted this in a thread about a page back, but if anybody has any of these playbills, I'd happily pay postage if you'd be willing to send:

• Hamilton w/ Andrew Rannells
  • Hedwig w/ Andrew Rannells, Michael C Hall, JCM
  • Next to Normal OBC
  • [title of show] OBC

Thanks!

AMERICAN PSYCHO Previews  Apr 19 2016, 09:51:14 PM

Every time this show releases new promo material, I just get more and more excited. It looks so amazing. Wish the Late Show performance had been able to showcase the lighting design, because it look fantastic in the preview video!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You