News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Notreallysilent 2

Member Name: Notreallysilent 2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Pik a tik tickets question  Oct 16 2021, 10:23:21 AM
Hey everyone! Through the TDF booth at the broadway flea market I won tickets to the lion king. At the box office, They told me to pick two possible days and that theyd contact me. However, they still have yet to let me know what day the tickets are for, and the days I picked are this upcoming week. I tried calling the theater several times, and I left a message, but still no response. I unfortunately do not live in the city, so I cannot go to the minskoff theatre and ask in person. Does anyone
Selling Pretty Women tickets $35  Oct 25 2018, 11:08:36 AM

I am selling two pretty women tickets for $35 for November 1 at 7. The tickets are in row n seats 18 and 20 of the mezzanine. Long story short we reserved in a group, and they messed up our dates, so the dates my friend and I got we can’t go to. I could mail it you ASAP. PM if your interested

EDIT: I posted it on stubhub to reach a bigger audience, but it’s listed on there 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Sep 27 2018, 02:49:17 PM
Where were the $50 per part tickets located?

Also, the Wednesday/Thursday show is the first show of the new cast. That’s how they do the first show of the new cast in London, so I’m guessing it’s the same.

Entry tickets are just what they called the cheaper prices of tickets.

Mean Girls In Person Lottery  Aug 27 2018, 09:19:26 PM
I won the lottery yesterday. They gave out 26 seats for the Sunday matinee. I’d say there was also about 50-60 people there so I guess the summer crowds are dying down
Harry Potter Tix Question  Aug 25 2018, 07:38:19 PM
I’ve sat in row zzz If the orchestra. It was a fine view but the rear or the mezz is much better in my opinion. The mezzanine was actually my favorite location to sit for this show because it creates a great view of the set and everything. Row zz and I imagine row z as well cover the top half of the set. You see everything you need to see on stage, but I think you miss part of the show because you can’t see the top of the set.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Aug 10 2018, 01:01:39 AM
I’ve done stubhub for HP twice now. One time I did the pickup, the other was the mobile tickets. Both times they worked perfectly. You should have no issues with stubhub!
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Aug 8 2018, 07:47:10 PM
You can screenshot the mobile tickets and they work. You just need to screenshot the part that has the QR code
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Aug 8 2018, 05:42:15 PM

I sat row ZZ. Here is a link to a picture of the view. It was a good enough view though the top of the stage is obstructed by the overhang. You know I’m going to be honest it does take away from some of the magic because you can’t see the full set idk the set to me is so beautiful. Like you miss the arches and everything higher than the main clock. Everything that you need to see on stage you can see. The only thing for where I sat was the speaker covered the faces of the people that are on the top of the staircase. None of the magic that happens on stage per say is obstructed though.. Would I sit there again? Yes, but Idk if it’s the best seat to sit for your first time there.

As always in these pictures usually the view when your actually there is better than what it seems in the picture. Just thought I’d post these for reference to where the overhang is

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mCYH-S5hsafBmvG1EvDQKkhgBEQKm149

partial view Sweeney?  Jul 13 2018, 12:40:59 PM
I have sat in the upstairs partial view. They aren’t bad. If you have the option to chose your seats and you sit in the center aisle seat it’s labeled as partial view but it’s not partial view at all. That’s where I sat and It was a full view seat though it was labeled as partial view. I don’t really remember much but maybe it was only moving around a head once or twice
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Jul 6 2018, 07:58:06 PM
Does anyone have any insight into the view of row zz in the orchestra? I’m getting a little worried that too much is cut off by the overhang
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Jul 2 2018, 11:27:17 PM
I’d also go with row y. I sat in row x and could say the overhang did not cover anything that happened on stage. You could still see everything even most of the top of the stage. I can’t speak for the pole though. Row h of the balcony was a great seat as well, and provides a great Arial look at everything, but is a bit far away. Row y in the orchestra will be closer, so I’d definitely go with that.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Threadhi  Jun 23 2018, 03:00:18 PM
The tickets for this summer went back up. It’s backat $130 and $165, but the higher priced seats got more expensive. They are now $225 for the prime seats (before $199), $320 for ATG, and $325 for the premium
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Threadhi  Jun 23 2018, 03:00:16 PM
The tickets for this summer went back up. It’s backat $130 and $165, but the higher priced seats got more expensive. They are now $225 for the prime seats (before $199), $320 for ATG, and $325 for the premium
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child cast changes  Jun 21 2018, 01:40:01 PM
There have been interviews, articles, and social media stuff for noma, Anthony and poppy that they are playing their roles until 2019. I’m guessing the other principles are the same. There was an interview with Anthony a few weeks ago that said he had about 8 months left so I’m not sure when in 2019, but they’ll be there at least past the holidays.

Gideon (forget his last name) was the understudy for Harry in the year two cast in London, and he tweeted about joining the broadway cast. I

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Jun 21 2018, 01:36:52 PM

BroadwayNYC2 said: "Thoughts on front orchestra, Row C seat 15? Is it too close?"

I sat d16 I think and I loved it. Seeing facial expressions was awesome, especially sams and Anthony’s. However, the effects are better a bit farther back in my opinion. The effects are still cool, but some of them are ruined close up. 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Jun 16 2018, 02:27:21 PM
I sat row j 125 and it was my favorite out of the 5 locations I’ve sat in. I love the view from the dress circle
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Subsequent US Productions  Jun 15 2018, 11:00:21 PM
I think the biggest issue is all the magic and effects they do in the show. That’ll definitely need some rethinking. Though I definitely could it having long stops. I think that’s the only way this will work if it has sit down type productions. But I imagine the tech to get into the theaters would be probably take a few months per location
Harry Potter Cast  Jun 14 2018, 09:51:53 AM
The main 7 have said in interviews and on Instagram that they’re staying for a year. Though, I’m guessing they are staying til May 12, which is the last date on sale. The last original date on sale for London was the last performance for them. I think it’s make sense for that to happen, but who knows. They should definitely be there until March 2019 though. (If anyone is curious noma, Anthony, and poppy have confirmed that they are there for a year, so I’m guessing the others are the same)
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Jun 5 2018, 12:43:52 PM
Well not to sound snarky but the reason you got different seats was that you bought each ticket separately. If you had got the buy both parts option it would give you the same seat for both parts. Though I feel you it’s annoying that you can’t choose your seat since sometimes this system gives you worse seats before better ones
Tony Performances  Jun 4 2018, 11:43:20 PM

(Insert Clever Name) said: "I actually think it would be smart for mean girls to do Where do you belong! It’s a big production and has great energy. Also showcases the huge ensemble and the choreography."

You know that’d be cool if they do a medley of where do you belong and meet the plastics. I think that’d be a really good performance. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You