News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LindyLee

Member Name: LindyLee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Nick Carter's Fantastiks replacement?  Feb 17 2013, 10:22:23 AM
Anyone know who will replace Nick Carter in The Fantastiks? Thanks!
Swings, etc.!  Jun 11 2011, 12:39:57 PM
So does this mean someone like Nick Spangler of Mormon doesn't perform unless an understudy is needed? Or, is he part of the chorus as well? I guess that depends on how big the chorus might be? Thanks so much for all the detailed answers!!! Yall are great! Also, I remember Nick from Amazing Race! I didn't know he was in the show, so I either missed him or he didn't perform for anyone. Thanks!
Name the 1st Broadway show you saw -- on Broadway  Jun 11 2011, 11:42:29 AM
The Tap Dance Kid in 1984 or 85!
Swings, etc.!  Jun 11 2011, 11:38:10 AM
Hi, we're in NY having a great time! I have a couple of questions for you experts! What does it mean in the playbill when it says someone is a "swing"? And, can a replacement be nominated for a Tony, or just an original cast member? So far we've seen Catch Me If You Can and Book of Mormon. Both were fantastic!! I can't imagine why Aaron Tveit wasn't nominated along with Norbert. They are both fantastic! Of course, so were the Mormon guys. What fun! We felt so irreverent (sp?) sitting in a church for a concert last night after seeing Book of Mormon in the afternoon. hee hee Still have War Horse and How To Succeed to go!
Shows the week before Tony's?  Mar 14 2011, 03:47:57 PM
Thanks so much for the responses! Now I'm even more excited, and I know the atmosphere will be electric!
Shows the week before Tony's?  Mar 13 2011, 07:42:49 PM
We'll be seeing shows the week before the Tony's. Do the stars of the shows ever take that week (or the Saturday night before) off from the show? I'm not familiar with what any tradition might be. Thanks for any input! Lindy
Rock of Ages - Skip It or See It?  Jan 13 2011, 04:21:20 PM
Thanks so much for all the great input! We were married in the 80's and were yuppies when MTV was born. We've decided to go based on your great responses, and knowing we'll know all the music! Thanks!!
Rock of Ages - Skip It or See It?  Jan 13 2011, 02:04:48 PM
We have tickets for Broadway tour of Rock of Ages (in Orlando) this Sunday and I'm just not excited to see it and may give the tickets to a friend. To those who have seen it, should we get excited and go? Is it worth it? Thanks for any input. Lindy
dumb Tony Question  Sep 12 2010, 10:08:27 AM
Can an actor be nominated (and/or win) a Tony for the same play or musical that an actor was nominated for the year before? For instance, could Bernadette Peters be nominated for A Little Night Miusic next year when CZJ already won this year? I've always wondered about this but never asked. THanks!
Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?  Jul 31 2010, 02:39:49 PM
Thanks so much yall!
Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?  Jul 31 2010, 01:56:14 PM
Does anyone know when Nathan Lane and BeBe Neuwirth are scheduled to leave the Addams Family? thanks!
Next Spring Good Shows  May 20 2010, 08:19:18 PM
Thanks Dramamama, I'll search around. I just thought maybe there were some shows coming that people were anticipating with excitement.
Next Spring Good Shows  May 20 2010, 06:56:39 PM
Hi, Just wondering what yall have heard in terms of shows coming for next Spring '11. We're trying to plan a group trip. Catch Me If You Can is at the top of my list if it's there. I'm sorry A Little Night Music will be gone. Any other inklings out there of good shows that yall would suggest a year from now? I always appreciate your knowledge and suggestions!
End run Dates for Actors?  Apr 10 2010, 04:43:17 PM
Thanks for the advice, Yero!
End run Dates for Actors?  Apr 9 2010, 03:05:23 PM
oh my gosh, of course I meant Angela, eek! That was dumb. Anyway, thanks so much for responding! That helps me alot!
Enron is a big YES for best play this year!  Apr 9 2010, 02:51:57 PM
Anyone know how long Norbert Leo Butz is contracted to perform in Enron? Thanks!
End run Dates for Actors?  Apr 9 2010, 02:44:29 PM
Hi I was just wondering if there's a common place where you go to find out when stars of shows are expected to end their runs? I'm trying to plan a trip for July and wondering if Kristen Chenowerth and Sean Hayes will still be in Promises, Promises, if Norbert Leo Butz is still expected to be in Enron, and if CZJ and Jessica Lansbury will still be in A Little Night Music. So many of you are so knowledgeable about things like this. Thank you so much for any info!
Catch Me If You Can?  Sep 29 2009, 02:59:52 PM
Anyone know if or when Catch Me If You Can is coming to Broadway?
re: 101 Dalmations Question?  Sep 29 2009, 07:37:30 AM
Thanks Tumadre! I'll keep an eye out for James Ludwig. I've seen the Dalmatians website, Lovesclassics, and I was surprised too that there's not a cast list yet. The adults on stilts idea looks interesting though!

Lindy

101 Dalmations Question?  Sep 28 2009, 07:42:39 PM
Hi! A few weeks ago I was listening to the ahhmazing Seth show on Sirius. I tuned in late and heard an actor talking about (I thought) being cast as maybe Pongo in the upcoming 101 Dalmations? I could be wrong, but thought that's what he was saying. He said he'd been in Spamalot and Little Shop of Horrors. Then, the actor sang the I Wish I Was in College song from Avenue Q live for the audience. I've been searching all over to find out who the actor is, and can't find it anywhere. Am I crazy, or
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You