News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for thisisausername

Member Name: thisisausername
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Original Cast & Understudies
 Dec 17 2015, 09:26:10 AM

funhamilton_rent said: "I would say that most of the OBC will still be in Hamilton AT LEAST through next August. Also, Row J/K Center would be eons better. Row A is too close (I haven't sat there but it's the same case for most shows)."

I assumed that the OBC would be there through next August, but I know late show dates aren't usually announced that far in advance, so I didn't want to take chances (and honestly, I don't blame the cast for wanting

Dec 16 2015, 01:51:05 PM

neonlightsxo said: "haterobics might be right, but why did you wait? If you really wanted to see the entire original cast, why did you wait a year? So many people are asking this and I don't understand."

Because I didn't become aware of the show until after all of the tickets for 2015 and early 2016 were sold out. Also, because I needed to save money to fund a trip to NY. 

Dec 16 2015, 01:11:54 PM

I've read on this forum that the cast most likely has one year contracts, but does anyone know if that's from the 7/13 preview date or 8/6 opening night date? I'm looking at tickets in late June or mid-July and was wondering if that made a difference in terms of if the original cast might be there. (Also, does anyone have any insight on which seats are better: ORCH Right, Row A, Seats 2 & 4 or seats in ORCH Center Rows J or K)?

I don't mind seeing Javier instead of L

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You