News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Carl Magnum

Carl Magnum Profile Photo
Member Name: Carl Magnum
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Todd Buonopane is Lord Farquaad in SHREK Tour!
 Jul 26 2010, 09:08:07 PM
Believe it kids...
 Jul 26 2010, 11:42:08 AM
...so yes...he was fired.
 Jul 26 2010, 11:35:59 AM
From what I hear, from friends on the tour, Todd thinks he is Nathan Lane or Cher. Too many outrageous demands and called in sick before opening. His understudy wowed the producers. So looks like Dr. Weinerslave is back on the unemployment line. I guess you still have to become a somebody before you can act like one.
Lea Michele- diva reputation?
 Jul 5 2010, 08:36:28 PM
Oh please. Does anyone really believe she is ACTING on GLEE? 99% of film acting is playing yourself in whatever the situation might be the other 1% is pretending your legs don't work. IF you need proof read the Rolling Stone article on GLEE. She holds up her reputation. That and Ryan Murphy pretty much said he built the characters from the actors.

She does have a sweet @$$ though

Jason Robert Brown Battles Music Copyrite Infringment
 Jun 30 2010, 03:17:12 PM
You know a couple of years ago after making some, what I felt were, balanced comments on why I can't stand JRB's work I got a very petty email from the man himself. Now at the time I figured it was a zealous fan but after reading this I'm not so sure.

Of course maybe if he had a hit he wouldn't have to worry so much about his sheet music sales.

HEDWIG heads to Broadway
 Mar 31 2010, 03:11:44 PM
I agree with JRB, as usual. I couldn't be more excited for this. Circle would be perfect with some added floor seats, or even the Belasco. Both would be perfect for some Rocky Horror digs. I hope this happens, and even if it just happens long enough for us Hedwig fans, ones who saw it with JCM or discovered it later, to see it. Oh just keep Alley Sheedy away this time....yuck!
one heck of a fish(y) story from Humbug
 Dec 21 2008, 11:01:31 AM
William H Macy and Norbert Leo Butz will be sharing the role.
re: Rent Has Officially Closed
 Sep 8 2008, 12:02:50 PM
Why is it with all the Rentheads on this board, I cannot find a single review from last night on this board? Am I not seeing something?
re: Your thoughts on something Patti said at the stage door...?
 Aug 17 2008, 01:04:02 AM
Speaking as a professional actor, she said it because it's true. And if he can't deal with that truth, then he should change his major. Granted she was probably reacting after a long day but why not be blunt with that kid, beating around the bush will only set him up for failure. Especially if he cried after that.
re: Things you never realised and now feel dumb about.
 Jul 5 2008, 12:41:47 AM
Wow, most of you aren't just dumb, you're ****ing retarded.
re: John Lithgow, Dianne Weist, Katie Holmes to star in ALL MY SONS Revival
 May 20 2008, 11:00:59 AM
I'm glad to see SONS coming back to broadway, but some of the casting is a bit baffling. Now don't get me wrong Wilson and Lithgow are incredible actors all the way around, I'm a fan of both. But Wilson is just a bit too old for Chris. And Lithgow doesn't really scream blue collar working class rich. I think Lithgow has a smaller hurdle to jump and audiences will eat it up regardless, most people in the crowd aren't Miller scholars, or have even heard of this little done Miller. So while I'm exc
Smoking at TLM
 Jan 23 2008, 01:47:01 PM
And I wouldn't even call smoking in costume tacky. Yes, when your costumes are from a stock, or rented, or shared. But where the big boys play, those costumes have been built for him and only him. And if they let him smoke in costume, he is the only one affected. Hell I remember Boy George smoking in costume nightly outside of Taboo. I could say, "Bottom line is this.." but this thread won't die, thanks to the no smoking Nazis.

If your kid is looking up to the Eels, the villians, as rol

re: Smoking at Little Mermaid?!
 Jan 22 2008, 06:55:12 AM
To add. It's not this actors job to raise or police your children. That's YOUR job. Just like it's your job to tell them smoking is a bad habit. He has no responsibility to your child before or after that curtain rises.
re: Smoking at Little Mermaid?!
 Jan 22 2008, 06:51:48 AM
Well then they should allow him to smoke inside, his dressing room or otherwise. You know, us smokers are really sick of being treated as second class citizens. If you really knew how many of us actors, broadway or otherwise, are smokers your head would probably explode. Based on most of your posts that is. If the producers didn't want this to happen, they should put a clause in his contract. Otherwise, he's a grown man and should NOT be chided by any of you. And I find it hilarious that an 18 y
re: Can't Get tickets on closing of rent
 Jan 21 2008, 11:31:51 AM
NO ONE CARES!
re: BROADWAY BLOOPERS
 Jan 20 2008, 09:01:09 PM
George, you are a NOOB. You are the Webster's dictionary definition of such. This place should really take up a policy of all senior posters adopting a noob and helping them so we don't have to all deal with a million posts about Wicked, Rent or Phantom and what color Glinda's after matinee crap was.
re: I heard they may auction a set piece from rent...
 Jan 20 2008, 08:59:06 PM
and I heard that all the real posters on BWW are fukcing sick to death of all these RENT posts. Jesus, is it gonna be like this 'til June??
 Jan 20 2008, 08:55:37 PM
I don't know why the noobs on this board think they can run their mouths or that they have valid opinions, especially at 13 years old.
 Jan 20 2008, 08:52:12 PM
They never mess up on broadway, thats what the tape delay is for.

And the award for most annoying noob goes to GEORGE95. You're gonna get in good with all of us, aren't you dear?

re: PHANTOM review 1/19/08
 Jan 20 2008, 01:23:42 AM
Jesus, who is still seeing this show? That is if they aren't part of a tour group...or a school...or clueless tourists.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You