News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RyMickey

Member Name: RyMickey
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Kelli O'Hara OUT of KMK 5/26
 May 27 2019, 02:12:51 PM

More of a lurker here who doesn't get to see too many shows, but I thought I'd mention that my family was at Kiss Me Kate yesterday.  Bought as a Christmas present so my mom could see Kelli O'Hara -- her favorite Broadway performer -- we were obviously disappointed when we got the phone call and email on Sunday morning after we had already arrived in the city.  However, not living close to the city, there wasn't much choice we had other than to see the show with Mari

Play That Goes Wrong time
 Jul 16 2017, 02:38:46 AM

This past Wednesday evening it ran a little over two hours and ten minutes.  I had read prior to attending that it was two hours, so it was a little longer than expected.  That said, an understudy had to step in for the second act so it's possible the intermission was a little longer than the scheduled fifteen minutes, but I don't know that for sure.  I also think it's possible the pace of this show is dependent upon how involved the audience is

Betsy Wolfe begins performances tonight in WAITRESS
 Jun 26 2017, 12:01:11 AM

More of a lurker here, but since Ms. Wolfe is a new addition to the show, I thought I'd throw in my $.02.

Familiar only with the Jessie Mueller's vocals on the cast recording and various clips of Mueller and Sara Bareilles online, I would agree with those who said Betsy Wolfe's Jenna is a little less "gritty" than her predecessors.  That said, her voice on Saturday afternoon was beautiful.  While I had seen her a few years ago in "Edw

Is KELLI O'HARA missing a lot of performances?
 Dec 28 2015, 12:42:41 PM

Kelli performed on December 26 at 8pm -- and she sounded top notch.  Obviously, I don't know about the matinee, but she wasn't out the entire holiday weekend at least.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You