News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for VivaBohemia

VivaBohemia Profile Photo
Member Name: VivaBohemia
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Evil Dead the Musical ad campaign in Toronto  Apr 29 2008, 08:02:58 PM
If Parodies were illegal, then there would be no Forbidden Broadway. The posters are brilliant. :)
re: Who has been nicest to you at the Stage Door?  Apr 24 2007, 11:00:07 PM
Jeremy Kushnier

My fave. :)

re: So...they get paid to just...SIT there?  Apr 22 2007, 02:24:19 AM
Really? Thats interesting. I thought it would be different.

Thanks for the info :)

re: Shows you were in that you Hated  Apr 22 2007, 01:32:10 AM
Seriously..I could have dressed in drag and played a more convincing Bill than he did.
re: So...they get paid to just...SIT there?  Apr 22 2007, 01:19:15 AM
I'm pretty sure child actors dont make nearly as much as adult actors do...

Who set a wild hair up your rear?

re: Shows you were in that you Hated  Apr 22 2007, 01:15:39 AM
Steel Pier.

I was in a college course to be backstage crew. The entire production was a mess...we lost 17 of our 32 person cast because they didnt get the parts they wanted and had to re-audition...the director never gave us anything to do as part of the backstage crew.

The actor playing Bill spoke like Napoleon Dynamite..

When they finally gave us jobs (mine was to follow the script during rehearsals and when an actor messed up I had to write the the line as they

re: Pan's Labyrinth: the musical  Mar 7 2007, 11:28:41 PM
If you haven't seen Pan's Labyrinth, see it immediately. You won't be dissapointed. But you should know, it's in Spanish and there's english subtitles.

I always tell people that because I remember seeing it and my sister being furious that it wasn't in english. lol.

I thought it was better in Spanish anyways.

re: Pan's Labyrinth: the musical  Mar 7 2007, 12:26:52 AM
Lets leave Pan's Labyrinth as an amazing film...I can't see it being a provocative musical.
re: Fantasia on Oprah  Mar 1 2007, 12:42:47 AM
I think the negativity comes solely from the fact that she has "American Idol" attached to her name. Nothing more. Had she been a fresh talent on Broadway, I don't think there'd be as much negative things to say about Fantasia playing Celie.

What I love about her is she feels what shes singing. She doesn't need to force the emotions, they're just there. Thank you for posting the link, Hilltop.

re: the most boring show you've seen  Feb 25 2007, 02:24:30 PM
One of my favorite plays is the Laramie Project, but while back I saw a production of it and it was the most boring thing I have ever seen. It was horrible.
re: Jonathan Larson  Jan 25 2007, 10:42:42 PM
I thought it was weird that when I put my shuffle mode on my iPod, Rent kept playing more than usual.

I don't care what anyone says. Rent will always mean something to me.

I want to write music
I want to sit down
Right now at the piano
And write a song that
People will listen to and remember
And do the same thing every morning
For the rest of my life.

-Thank you Jonathan Larson

re: 'Let's Give Them Something To Talk About' - You're The One That I Want  Jan 15 2007, 12:15:39 PM
I haven't been impressed with any of the men so far, some of the girls I could see potential in, but I was thinking that if these people could make it to a call back to a Broadway audition, anyone can. It doesn't seem like theyre trying to find great talent, just average.

Maybe it's just me.

time to support rosie!  Dec 23 2006, 01:20:54 AM
This has gone way too far. I blame the media for all the hype. Seriously, who gives a damn?

The execs for the View knew what they were getting into with Rosie, it's not unknown that she speaks her mind, sometimes a little too much, but hey, its good TV, right?

I'm not really siding with either because I think the back and forth of it all is unnecessary. And she did bring it on herself by making the "here come the lawsuits" comment.

As for Rosie support, I will alw

re: TOP 8 The MySpace Musical  Dec 20 2006, 09:23:01 PM
Well thats interesting.
re: Grease on Broadway - American Idol style.  Dec 20 2006, 09:12:28 PM
Well then theres only one thing to do. Let the post go.
re: Grease on Broadway - American Idol style.  Dec 20 2006, 09:02:08 PM
Aww, Im sorry. You were the one that opened the thread and read it. I thought it was pretty clear in the thread title what this post was about.

If someone posted this already, why bother reading it again?

Grease on Broadway - American Idol style.  Dec 20 2006, 08:43:48 PM
Just saw a commercial on NBC...they're going to hold auditions- just like American Idol, to chose the Leads for an upcoming production of Grease on Broadway.

I wondered when it would come down to Broadway idol..

re: Taye Diggs calls autograph seeker a 'parasite'...  Dec 19 2006, 09:38:54 PM
That guy wasn't a Renthead. That guy was an asshole that saw an oppertunity to make a dollar off a signature on ebay. I bet he does that to anyone famous he meets.

Parasite was mellow compared to some lash outs I've seen from other actors. You can't be sugar to everyone all the time. Had that been the exchange for one autograph, okay, then I'd concider Taye on the not so nice side..but three is a bit much.

If you need more then one signature, you should ask before you get t

re: Eden admits to being a 'screamer'  Dec 7 2006, 10:33:43 AM
Personally, I agree with Eden. She's too young. I'm sure people who have played her in the past might have been 28, but had I not just read that, I would think she was 21 or 22 because thats how old I personally thought she was.

And had she accepted the role, people would be sitting here complaining that she was too young, and that here voice wasn't quite right, or what ever else people could complain about.

She just said in the interview that she herself felt she was too y

re: Recording Les Miz?  Nov 27 2006, 12:18:32 AM
Concidering how many freaking Les Mis recordings are there, I will not be surprised in the least if there will be a revival cast recording. Its the rage nowadays!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You