News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chenofan

chenofan Profile Photo
Member Name: chenofan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Casting Idea: Julia Murney as Ursula for the national tour of 'Little M  Aug 13 2009, 04:02:31 PM
I still say Mary Testa would be beyond brilliant in that role!
re: Alice Ripley's replacement in N2N?  Aug 13 2009, 03:54:05 PM
She would be!! you might have to change some keys, but she would be amazing!
re: Alice Ripley's replacement in N2N?  Aug 13 2009, 03:46:20 PM
Would love to see Pia as well!
also:
DRV
Sherie
Rachel York
Heather Headly - in a very different take on the role

As far as Julia goes,I am a fan, but about 60% of the time at WICKED she SHOULD have called out. When she was one she was brilliant but she struggled through a lot of the performances. Maybe all is better these days though, I have no idea.

Kate Pazakis' UNZIPPED: LIVE AT THE ZIPPER is out today!  Jul 7 2009, 01:09:14 PM
Hey y'all. Just wanted to let you know that Kate Pazakis' CD "UNZIPPED: LIVE AT THE ZIPPER" is out today on itunes at all over the city. It's a really kick butt album with Kate belting her face off like crazy. As an added bonus there is a song that Jason Robert Brown wrote for her and came to play for her at the concert - fantastic fun! Hope you can run and grab a copy and enjoy it as much as I do. Cheers!
re: When does Becky Gulsvig's contract end?  Jun 20 2009, 12:42:59 AM
ljay - I'm not sure, I could try and find out!
re: When does Becky Gulsvig's contract end?  Jun 20 2009, 12:38:25 AM
Becky just signed for another year!
re: Tveit to Leave N2N in June...returns in September?  Apr 19 2009, 02:35:03 PM
I thought it was as well...Maybe if he goes back in August they will make him full time!

re: Tveit to Leave N2N in June...returns in September?  Apr 19 2009, 02:21:41 PM
That's not too shocking, call is 7 for most! Though I often think the same thing. He is in the show a little longer...
re: Tveit to Leave N2N in June...returns in September?  Apr 19 2009, 11:30:43 AM
He sure does, it will be interesting to see him!
re: Tveit to Leave N2N in June...returns in September?  Apr 19 2009, 08:55:27 AM
Story has it that it is Kyle Dean Massey...
deleted  Mar 8 2009, 03:01:53 PM

re: Gypsy Window Card/Patti Lupone Live!  Oct 5 2008, 01:22:43 PM
Hey dshnookie - check you PM's
re: Wanted: Paulette Ivory  Jul 7 2008, 04:13:30 PM
I am a HUGE fan of hers after seeing her in AIDA. Last I had heard, she was in LA trying to break into USA work. We need this girl on Broadway. She was supposed to transfer from the tour to NYC but that was the time when we started putting recording stars into the title role. Such a shame!
re: Where can one find HX magazine with Marty Lawson?  Jun 27 2008, 03:36:57 PM
anyone?
Where can one find HX magazine with Marty Lawson?  Jun 27 2008, 01:32:28 AM
Not sure if this is on topic, but I was wondering where one can find that issue of the magazine. Dang not being in NYC! If anyone can help, that would be amazing!

re: Live From Lincoln Center: Camelot, airs this Thursday on PBS  May 9 2008, 03:30:46 PM
I have to jump on the wagon here and note how extremely disappointed that I am with the show. I had looked forward to hearing this wonderful score played by the Phil and to hear Marin, but I must admit that I could not truly enjoy either with the lack luster production standards. What was going on with the costuming? It looked like they had borrowed them from a low budget dinner theater that did the show in the late eighties! And Marin's horrid hairpiece - utterly distracting. It seemed as if no
re: 'Camelot' on PBS!  Apr 1 2008, 10:40:03 PM
Sounds interesting. I ADORE Marin's work, but I am really bummed not to see Rachel. Watching her perform "Before I Gaze At You Again" was like a master class in acting/song interp. Ah well - at least it live on in memory!
re: Cicily Daniels to be Ursula this weekend.  Mar 30 2008, 01:56:21 PM
Had friend go last night and thought she was great! Sorry that I do not have more details!
re: Legally Blonde 3/28/08  Mar 29 2008, 07:49:57 PM
Not just because of the conductor - though it was rather distracting. The entire cast was just 'not there.' There was an actor talking to another during a freeze section, another girl dropped her jump rope during whipped into shape and just stared at the audience for awhile, like "Ah, well!" Those are just a few examples for what the entire night was like! Not too fun!
re: Photos : Kiss of the Spider Woman (DC)  Mar 29 2008, 03:27:28 PM
morosco- do you not accept pm's?!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You