News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for gayshark888

gayshark888 Profile Photo
Member Name: gayshark888
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Six Rush or Lottery News
 Feb 27 2020, 11:11:16 PM

TJJ1296 said: "Happen to notice how many people were in line by the time box office opened? Trying tomorrow but earliest I can get there is 7ish."

There weren’t too many of us when the box office opened. It looked to me like there were less than 15 of us but I didn’t stay to see if everyone got tickets. The 3rd person in line arrived at 7:20 for what it’s worth. May have been the cold but today definitely wasn’t too crazy. <

Six Rush or Lottery News
 Feb 27 2020, 10:44:43 AM
I ended up getting AA 101/102. I thought the first person in line would but I’m not complaining. I didn’t hear what seats she got but we’ll see tonight.
Six Rush or Lottery News
 Feb 27 2020, 06:55:28 AM

2nd in line this morning, arrived at 5:45. First person was here around 5:30. As of right now we’re the only ones in line.

Rachel Bay Jones to Lead NEXT TO NORMAL at the Kennedy Center
 Jan 30 2020, 09:21:09 PM

bdn223 said: "Looking at the production photos this looks like a semi-restaging of the original production with a near replica stage production, with updated LED instead of incandescent lights, and no house/Diana’s face backdrops to further the symbolism.
Can anyone whose seen it comment?
"

At intermission now. The staging is very similar if not identical to the original Broadway staging. The only big difference being the location of the band onstage.

HADESTOWN Previews
 Apr 10 2019, 01:52:38 PM
In case anyone is wondering, I talked to the folks at the merch table today and they said that windowcards should be arriving any day now.
Lifespan of a Fact Rush
 Jan 9 2019, 08:57:09 AM

Ah, that makes sense! I also hope those guys waiting know that haha

Lifespan of a Fact Rush
 Jan 9 2019, 08:05:07 AM
The theaters right across the street from my hotel. There were only two people out there at 8am if anyones tying to rush today!
Waitress Rush Tickets
 Jan 3 2019, 02:23:16 PM
Theyve still offered it in the past when Sara was in the show so Id say its likely. Worst case if any of her shows sell out they should offer standing room.
Mockingbird seats released closer to date?
 Dec 2 2018, 09:52:05 AM
I rushed this show a week ago. Arrived around 7:30 and was second in line. They were offering $29 balcony seats or $49 partial view orchestra. I went with orchestra and got B 9. First row, second seat from the end. My view was fine. Definitely worth it to be so close. The only thing I couldn’t see was the jury but had a great view during the majority of the trial scenes. The woman in B 11 said her view was blocked entirely by an onstage musician and she left at intermission. I believe the same w
To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
 Dec 1 2018, 12:11:52 AM
I did rush a week ago. Arrived at 7:30-ish. Second in line. I got D 9 for $49. I thought it was a great seat for the price. Extremely close to the action and the only thing that was outside of my view was the jury. Had a great view of the accuser’s table during the trial scenes. The person sitting in D 11 said she could not see anything. She left at intermission and someone else snuck into her spot. They promptly left after one scene. I believe the musician was blocking the view from that seat.
SELLING: Girl From the North Country November 18th at 7:30pm
 Oct 17 2018, 04:17:24 PM
Messaging you!
Waitress rush update?
 Aug 24 2018, 06:00:49 PM
I got 2 seats in right orchestra, row N. Most of the people in the rush line were in our row or directly behind us.
Waitress rush update?
 Aug 24 2018, 03:20:12 PM

I rushed yesterday. I showed up at 8 and was 4th in line. There were less than 20 people in line when the box office opened.

The Cher Show
 Jun 14 2018, 11:55:40 PM

Saw the show tonight! In case anyone is wondering about the Limited View side orchestra seats, I sat in one tonight and I thought it was fine. It really didn’t feel like I missed anything. It’s a nice alternative if you are unlucky with lotteries (as I am) but don’t want to shell out for the regular priced orchestra seats.

The Band's Visit Rush Policy Announced
 Jan 28 2018, 09:33:31 AM

Danielle49 said: "I'm also curious as to how the view was in row BB. Saw the show last week but partway through was planning a second visit. I'll likely do rush this time as I'd love to be closer than the last row, even if it means missing bits of the stage."

The view was totally fine. There were only 3 seats so not too far to the side. I  was initially concerned that the stage would be too high but there is no action upstage. I honestly di

The Band's Visit Rush Policy Announced
 Jan 25 2018, 11:34:09 AM

I rushed this morning. I arrived at 7am and was first in line. The next person arrived around 8. I received a partial view seat in row BB and it was $40. The next people in line also received partial view orchestra sides. In total there were about 10 of us by the time the box office opened.

Official Bernadette Peters in Hello, Dolly! performances thread
 Jan 25 2018, 11:27:36 AM

dev101 said: "Did anyone stagedoor? "

I did last night. Kate, Charlie, and Gavin came out.

Last night’s show was so interesting. During the first act the set got stuck mid rotation. Kate and Molly were on it but they handled the situation like pros. The show was held for a few moments and then it got turning again. They also held the show at intermission due to “technical difficulties”. We could here drilling and hammering so I’m assumi

FROZEN to Offcially Hit Broadway
 Sep 21 2017, 01:36:03 AM

Caught the show tonight and I must say that it exceeded my expectations (which admittedly were low). It wasn't perfect by a long shot but definitely one of the better Disney shows I've seen. I'm tired from traveling but here are my initial thoughts: 

GOOD

Caissie and Patti were really on fire tonight! Patti was hilarious. She had the audience eating out of the palm of her hand. Caissie absolutely SLAYED her numbers. 

Young Anna hit a

Free Sara Bareilles CD
 Jan 5 2017, 04:01:34 PM

PM-ing you!

1/4 Dear Evan Hansen Ticket
 Jan 2 2017, 09:50:58 PM

I have 1 Orchestra Left (Row F) ticket for this Wednesday's show at 7pm. I went a little crazy buying tickets for my trip and now I think I'd rather try for SRO. I purchased directly from Telecharge so just asking what I paid for it $163. Happy to provide proof of purchase. Message me if you're interested!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You