News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Birdwell

Member Name: Birdwell
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews
 Feb 28 2024, 04:36:04 PM

RippedMan said: "Someone add a spoiler tag but there’s apparently a fun set moment about halfway through. Probably why there’s a column."

Is it a column or the stove pipe?

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews
 Feb 28 2024, 04:02:31 PM

Can’t wait to see how they are lighting this.

Enemy of the People update
 Oct 10 2023, 03:15:28 AM

Has there been any news of the Amy Herzog/Sam Gold/Jeremy Strong Enemy of the People since it was announced last May? Is it happening?

Empty Broadway Houses Summer 2023 Edition
 Jul 17 2023, 06:48:50 PM

Looking forward to dates & theatre for Enemy of the People. Thought Hudson would be great, but Merrily it Rolls Along (yea!).

SUCCESSION Star Jeremy Strong Will Return to Broadway in AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE
 Jun 15 2023, 11:15:26 PM

Looking forward to dates so I can make plane reservations (we only get to New York every couple of years). And casting of course, and theatre—Hudson?

Been waiting for news exactly like this
 May 13 2023, 02:35:18 AM

Cannot wait to see this amazing actor on stage, and in this play. Let the NY trip planning begin!

Soon-Tek Oh, Asian-American theater pioneer and star of 'Pacific Overtures,' dies at 85
 Apr 11 2018, 12:50:29 AM

And so wonderful as Lee in East of Eden miniseries.

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Aug 9 2016, 11:05:45 AM

As a woman of a certain age and re the distaining on Brian Stokes Mitchell as GW: diversity has many forms. Not necessarily an endorsement, just an observation.

Is Lin-Manuel Miranda the person bigger than the Hamilton show?
 Apr 28 2016, 04:40:31 PM

We're in California and bought tickets for November the minute they went on sale and paid a breathtaking amount of money for them. We knew full well that the original cast would probably have moved on. Still so excited to see this amazing show.

Tony Nomination Predictions 2015/16
 Feb 6 2016, 05:48:37 PM

neonlightsxo said: "funhamilton_rent, it's very clear you don't know how this process works. Neither Spring Awakening NOR Old Times will win. They won't be running in June.

Also, Fool for Love & Sylvia are revivals. Why don't you sit back and read some threads first?
"

Actually, a production does not need to be running in June. And the rules re revivals are pretty subjective. And snark is never nice, no matter how much (or little) you know about any given subject. Fair enough?

http://www.tonyawards.com/pdf/2015_Tony_Rules_and_Regulations.pdf

Hamilton Ticket Sale Now 2/2
 Feb 2 2016, 04:03:59 PM

We got the business end of a bayonet budget-wise but as of this morning at 7:01am California time we're in the 3rd row orch just off center in November. I knew I had a two-week window of performances when we'd be in NYC. I have been watching the seating charts for all those performances since Amex pre sale started. I figured out quickly that all seats went on sale then and the mezzes were not going to happen. We then honestly evaluated what experiencing a game-changing

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You