News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for QueenAnne822

Member Name: QueenAnne822
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What should I see?
 Jul 13 2017, 03:49:30 PM

How was the play that goes wrong?

I recommend COMET! (Holy cow! so amazing)

Groundhog Day was also super fun and entertaining as heck.

Skip Bronx tale. :) 

Assuming you've already seen Waitress....

Great Comet Rush
 Jul 12 2017, 08:48:59 AM

It's Wednesday 7/12. Got here at 7am and am about 12th. 845 there are 25. 

Come From Away rush
 Jul 12 2017, 08:46:18 AM

Today is 7/12 Wednesday and I'm rushing comet across the street. At 7am there were about 15 and by 830 45. But it is a two show day! 

Groundhog Lotto Code?
 Jul 10 2017, 09:39:15 PM

Hi guys! Heading to NYC from Chicago tomorrow and wondering if anyone might have a lotto code for 7/11 performance?

Rush reports appreciated!
 Jul 8 2017, 10:18:47 AM

Hi all! Heading to NYC next Tues-Saturday and would appreciate rush report times/numbers if you've got them!

Planning on rushing:

Bandstand

Groundhog Day

Great Comet

Miss Saigon

Bronx Tale

Beautiful

Hamilton Schedule Flip-Flop
 Apr 12 2016, 11:46:55 AM

Does anyone know the reason that the Hamilton show schedule is flipping back and forth between Sun 2pm & MONDAY's? And how it this effects Javi's schedule? 

Ticketmaster Resale: A Rant (Hamilton)
 Jan 27 2016, 10:58:21 AM

LOL.... I can't believe that everyone is on the side of the scalpers (who are enabled to do so by TM)

Jan 27 2016, 10:51:51 AM

It's not capitalism to work the system, to work the loophole, and in doing so created an even smaller possibility of experience. 

Jan 27 2016, 10:48:23 AM

So... is it only me that thinks ticketmaster resale is one of the WORST things to evolve? Especially with the Hamilton nuttiness? I know they are trying to "tap in" to the discount/resale market, but they literally have done the EXACT thing they said they were trying to avoid. They have created a platform where it is EASY for people to make $$$ scalping tickets. It's like long term betting... "I (scalper) will buy a huge block of Hamilton tickets, and most likely sell most

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You