News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sethepstein12

Member Name: sethepstein12
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WAY TOO EARLY 2023 Tony Award Predictions  Oct 4 2022, 08:26:55 AM

What is everyone thinking about Leopoldstadt's chances? Personally, I have a hard time seeing a world in which Brandon Uranowitz and David Krumholtz are not nominated for their respective categories (presumably Lead for Uranowitz and Featured for Krumholtz).

Funny Girl -Second Standby going on-  Jul 9 2022, 11:05:58 AM

TaffyDavenport said: "At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if Beanie calls out just so Ephie can go on."

Ephie posted on her Instagram that she's on for the 2PM show today!

Cast Set for LEOPOLDSTADT  Jun 30 2022, 03:16:44 PM

ATerrifyingAndImposingFigure said: "Love how Uranowitz is keeping busy with both musicals and straight plays"

He was, without a doubt, my favorite part of Assassins, Burn This, and Falsettos. I am so looking forward to him in this. Also very much looking forward to David Krumholtz!

Company  May 18 2022, 07:04:26 PM

I was there Saturday night, and all four were being distributed. The group in front of me was a party of four, and the usher made sure that they each got a different one.

Actors getting emotional and having to regain composure during a show  Jan 17 2022, 03:31:46 PM

Stay, I Pray You at the closing performance of Anastasia. Pretty much everyone on stage was a blubbering mess. Also Journey to the Past at this performance

WHISPER HOUSE at 59E59?  Jan 17 2022, 09:50:17 AM

I saw this yesterday afternoon. I think press was there. The person next to me and the person diagonally in front of me both had notepads and were writing throughout the show. 

I went in completely blind, and I liked it, but I didn't love it. Even though it was only 90 minutes, it felt a little long to me. There didn't really feel like there was much conflict until the second half, which led to a kind of dull first half. Once the conflict came, it became more interesting.<

SKELETON CREW Previews  Dec 30 2021, 11:26:14 AM

Cross posting from the COVID Cancellations thread

The understudies are:

Alain "Hurrikane" Lauture (u/s Performer)

Lakisha May (u/s Shanita)

Dexter McKinney, Jr. (u/s Dez/Reggie)

Benja Kay Thomas (u/s Faye)

COVID performance cancellation  Dec 30 2021, 11:24:51 AM

JBroadway said: "sethepstein12 said: "I was there last night, too. There were a few slips in my playbill. One with all of the understudies and their bios (there are four), and one saying that Lakisha May was in. Weird that your Playbill was missing them! I thought Lakisha did a great job."

Would you be so kind as to tell us who the other understudies are?

They aren't in the Playbill because, presumably, they didn't hire the

Flying Over Sunset - Previews Thread  Dec 30 2021, 10:06:52 AM

Jordan Catalano said: "Was the full cast in?"

For the matinee, Kate Marilley was in for Laura Shoop as Maria Huxley. Everyone else was in.

COVID performance cancellation  Dec 30 2021, 12:40:04 AM

JBroadway said: "ACL2006 said: "jiaxing_26 said: "Skeleton Crew has one u/s on tonight"

Curious who it is since there's none listed in their Playbill.
"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYFrGKBDRFe/?utm_medium=copy_link

Chanté Adams is out. The understudy is Lakisha May.

I saw the show last night, and I believe Lakisha May was on then too. I didn’t notice it because I didn’t know what the main actor looks like, and there was no slip in the program. I only just realized it because I looked up Lakisha May on Google and realized it was the same actor I saw. She stumbled on a few lines but she was very good.
"

I was there last night, too. There were a few slips in my playbill. One with all of the understudies and their bios (there are four), and one saying that Lakisha May was in. Weird that your Playbill was missing them! I thought Lakisha did a great job.

CSC’s ASSASSINS Revival - Previews  Dec 30 2021, 12:35:41 AM

DramaTeach said: "I’m another one who went into this having never seen the show, and I was really entertained. I enjoyed the balance between the comedic moments and the intensity. It was interesting to start with masks and occasionally use them. They were appropriately flag themed and it take me out of the show every once in a blue moon when they put them on, but in this current climate, do what you need to do, people.

I’d only seen Tavi on screen and was

MJ Previews  Dec 30 2021, 12:23:44 AM

Jordan Catalano said: "All the f*ck-ups aside tonight I truly enjoyed the show. And MAJOR MAJOR props to Aramie Payton for jumping into Michael for Act Two. Has he ever performed the role before? Because if not than damn, dude. You’d never know he hasn’t been doing it for a year. There were actually elements to HIS Michael I thought played better than Myles. A very interesting thing to be able to compare two different actors in a role like that, in one night.

<

Favorite BC/EFA Easter Bonnet skits?  May 14 2020, 09:53:01 AM
Joshua Colley and John Rapson doing The Confrontation from Les Mis
Drama Desk Awards  Apr 21 2020, 03:43:26 PM
I am absolutely shocked about lack of nominations for The Sound Inside and Mary-Louise Parker
Technical Issues with Playbill's Bandstand stream  Apr 11 2020, 05:39:14 PM
I watched it last night via casting from my Android to my Chromecast and the only issue I had was when I paused it for the 4th or 5th time (my roommate kept coming in and asking me questions), it wouldn't start back up, so I refreshed the page, and it was fine then
What Was The Worst Musical You Saw  Apr 7 2020, 11:10:13 PM
War Paint
Hangmen to Close  Mar 20 2020, 11:04:09 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "It’s already been on The West End. It even got an NT Live Broadcast. "

Is this broadcast available anywhere?

Hadestown cast replacements  Mar 5 2020, 08:00:38 PM

Rogerdellibovi said: "When Reeve does leave I would love to see Lucas Steele as Orpheus."

Mike Wartella posted a video singing Wait For Me, and it was AMAZING. I'm hoping for him

Broadway trip - Times Square/midtown hotels with no resort fees  Feb 17 2020, 11:19:20 PM

Dollypop said: "Have you ever considered Airbnb? I've had very nice experiences with them in Boston and Milwaukee. I'm booked at another Airbnb in Philadelphia next week when I do some serious Dolly-popping there."

How many times will you be seeing it?

STARRY: A Pop-Rock Musical About Vincent Van Gogh  Jan 31 2020, 06:40:26 AM

treblemakerz said: "There was a concert production of this new piece last spring at 54 Below, and they're doing another two nights there in a few weeks.

The concept album just released and as I have tickets for February (admittedly because I'm a fan of Dylan Saunders and Lauren Lopez) I decided to take a listen. Currently about halfway through and I think it's just gorgeous.

Anyone else listening andhave thoughts? I'd love to see this developed i

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You