News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RedheadFembot

Member Name: RedheadFembot
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 Apr 11 2016, 05:50:39 PM

BroadwayConcierge said: "Anybody going to Rory O'Malley's first performance tonight??

My best friends are there tonight. They are pretty thrilled. :)

Connecting my daughter with Hamilton cast member?
 Mar 29 2016, 02:44:01 PM

PalJoey said: "Why not go all out and Fed Ex a letter to the company manager, Brig Berney, at the Richard Rodgers Theatre, 226 W. 46th St., and explain things? Maybe, if they're in a generous mood, they'll arrange a brief chat with some cast members for you and your daughter. Worth a shot, at least, right?

I never, ever agree with newintown, but that's a wonderful idea.Be sure to include the part about your daughter wanting to be a swing when she grows

Mar 29 2016, 11:49:33 AM

Thanks all, that's helpful info. We do plan on trying the stage door, I was just concerned since I've been hearing that people who hadn't attended the show are starting to gather before it's even over that we might not get a spot close enough to the front to see anyone. I was picturing a crowd where they might only get to a front row of people, but it sounds like they go down a line?  If that's the case, that would be fantastic. :)

Mar 29 2016, 11:37:14 AM

Hi. :)

My partner and I are taking our daughter, who is nine, to see Hamilton this Friday. She is a huge fan of the show, spending lots of time looking up Youtube clips and memorizing the cast album and admiring all the actors and actresses from afar via Twitter and such.  She's a young actress of color herself (in community productions), living in a predominately white area where access to working actors of color can be challenging (though we try!). The fact that Hamilton fea

Mar 15 2016, 11:49:07 AM

DottieD'Luscia said: "There's a thread about Lin and Javier. You won't be disappointed."

Javier isn't scheduled for those nights though -- he's on for 3/27 - 3/30 and then both shows on 4/2.  So, it will either be Lin or Jon, depending on if Lin takes a full week of vacation. 

Mar 15 2016, 10:23:30 AM

lite2shine said: "Lin seems to be going on his vacation on the week of March 27th, so Jon Rua will play A.Ham on 3/31 and 4/1?"

Has this been confirmed anywhere -- that Lin won't be on for the nights of 3/31 and 4/1? I have tickets for 4/1 and had been looking forward to seeing Lin -- if I have to adjust my (and my daughter's) expectations, it'd be great to have a head start...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You