News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for brettcx5

Member Name: brettcx5
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Betty Buckley in Hello Dolly
 Sep 28 2018, 01:18:12 PM
Our first look at Betty as Dolly!!

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Photo-Flash-Wow-Wow-Wow-First-Look-at-Betty-Buckley-in-the-HELLO-DOLLY-National-Tour-20180928

$30 for TORCH SONG - Help
 Sep 21 2018, 11:46:48 AM

jbp1232 said: "Any updates?"

Has anyone been able to buy $30 tickets for this production yet?

$30 for TORCH SONG - Help
 Sep 21 2018, 10:31:43 AM

Does anyone know if there will be 30UNDER30 tickets available?

Hillary at Hello Dolly tonight
 Jul 27 2018, 07:56:47 PM

CT2NYC said: "KFC1991 said: "Baldwin is front left, no?"

That's not Kate, it's Alli Mauzey.
"

i belive it's actually Jessica Sheridan, who understudies Ernestina.

Kiss Of The Spider Woman 25th Anniversary
 May 4 2018, 05:59:56 PM
I would personally love to see Cynthia Erivo play the role of Aurora.
Anybody going to see Ben Crawford in Phantom tonight?
 Apr 18 2018, 07:29:06 PM

Lot666 said: "Has anyone seen Ben Crawford yet?"

BUMP

Angels in America rush reports
 Mar 25 2018, 12:40:53 AM

Delete 

What Broadway theatre has the biggest stage?
 Mar 16 2018, 10:16:40 PM
I may be wrong, but I believe tge Gershwin had the biggest onstage space. But the Beaumont Theatre has the biggest stage, including backstage and the wings. The wings in the Beaumont are enormous!
Hello Dolly Stage Door
 Feb 20 2018, 09:30:57 AM

quizking101 said: "I think tonight is their “opening”. But the flu season rumor makes sense since it’s been so bad this year"

Their opening night is on the 22nd, I believe.

Hello Dolly- gift shop question
 Feb 18 2018, 03:30:04 PM
I will be attending the show this week. Does anyone know if they are still selling the Bette Midler souvenir programs at the theatre?

Sweeney Todd Discount Code
 Feb 1 2018, 06:51:46 PM

Sweeney Todd Discount Code
 Feb 1 2018, 01:12:00 PM
^^^^^^^^
Euan Morton to play King George in HAMILTON on Broadway
 Jul 13 2017, 04:14:23 PM

Euan is Scottish...

Cynthia Erivo
 Jan 11 2017, 11:17:15 AM

QueenAlice said: "We don't know they didn't try to find a name to replace her.

"

On CBS This Morning, Gayle King said that when the producer knew Cynthia was ending her run he found no reason to replace her and continue the show...

Site-specific stagings
 Jan 6 2017, 01:43:40 PM

Ado Annie D'Ysquith said: "Probably been done before, but I've always wanted to stage Into the Woods in an modest amphitheater surrounded by trees...and have the natural light serve as the "lighting cues."

Less ambitiously, how about Nine set in an old movie house? Or Anything Goes in concert on the Staten Island Ferry? Hehe...it is my hometown, after all.

"Into the Woods was done in an amphitheater surrounded by trees at th

Cynthia Erivo in Man Of La Mancha?
 Dec 28 2016, 01:55:09 PM

Jallenc32 said: "Theater_Nerd said: "No. The show is called MAN of la Mancha and this particular classic isn't begging for a gender-bending revisal. Some things should just be left alone."

But the MAN of the title is Cervantes not Quixote. So it's not a crazy idea that you could have a male Cervantes who enlists a female prisoner to play Quixote in the play within the play. Cervantes could still function as narra

Dec 28 2016, 01:44:52 PM

cardamon said: "There was actually a workshop of an all-female production in Toronto last month, starring Louise Pitre.

http://www.playbill.com/article/all-female-la-mancha-set-in-womens-prison-gets-staged-presentation-today

"Yeah, I thought I remembered hearing about an all female production. That's what sparked the idea

Dec 28 2016, 01:02:31 PM

double post

Dec 28 2016, 12:48:14 PM

Cynthia performed "The Impossible Dream" at the Kennedy Center Honors last night. She was spectacular as usual, but it had me thinking that she would be a great female Don Quixote in a production. I don't know how that would work or if it would work. But its a good "dream" role that I would like to see her play...

2016 Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade
 Nov 24 2016, 12:55:37 PM

BrodyFosse123 said: "Regarding the HAIRSPRAY number and it's inconsistencies, keep in mind that the number was performed from Los Angeles which is 3 hours behind NY therefore the entire cast for this performance needed to be in Hair & Make-Up possibly around 5am.  The sun was still rising hence the shadows on the performers which I'm sure wasn't accounted for when they were doing camera blocking the day before.  Also, they not only were lip-syncing to a

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You