News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tcawam

tcawam Profile Photo
Member Name: tcawam
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Angels tix for 6/7 and 6/8  Jun 1 2018, 10:11:42 AM

Not going to be in town for my Angels in America tickets next week, trying to sell both tickets together for Thursday 6/7 and Friday 6/8. It's for Rear Mezz/ Row T/ Seat 113 both nights. Paid $120 after fees, asking for $75 obo. PM me if interested, thanks.

SELLING: Angels in America, Broadway, 3/2 & 3/3 7pm  Jan 15 2018, 12:13:06 PM
I'm definitely interested, pm me since your profile doesn't allow them.
HELLO, DOLLY! with Donna Murphy  May 16 2017, 04:45:43 PM

Have tickets for her first performance, can't wait!

THE GLASS MENAGERIE Sets Early Closing Date  May 9 2017, 12:27:20 PM

Nooooooo. My tickets were for next month!

11 show's, 7 Days  Apr 17 2017, 04:37:28 PM

That's awesome!! I'm going to be doing 11 in 7 when I'm visiting over the summer, so it's nice to hear that I'm not the only one who does this.

Miss Saigon Previews Thread  Mar 21 2017, 11:34:22 AM

CT2NYC said: "tcawam said: 
Ugh, I wish I'd known that a few days ago when I bought my tickets for the Monday after the Tonys. Jon Jon was the one I was most looking forward to seeing. Though I'm sure Billy will be great in the role as well.

I would see if Monday nights off for Jon Jon continues over the coming weeks, and, if it does, you can always contact Telecharge and see what your options are. I thought he was brilliant, and, in my opinion,&

Miss Saigon Previews Thread  Mar 21 2017, 10:45:21 AM

supersam1026 said: "I remember from the London run that Jon Jon was out on Mondays and Eva was out on Wednesday nights and Saturday matinees. It seems like there is a strong possibility that this schedule will stick here, but I am sure that this could change.

"

Ugh, I wish I'd known that a few days ago when I bought my tickets for the Monday after the Tonys. Jon Jon was the one I was most looking forward to seeing. Though I'm sure Billy w

Sweeney Todd Off Broadway Performances  Feb 23 2017, 10:35:22 AM

squeakers1957 said: "I also have those second row mezzanine seats and there was no indication of partial view when I bought them.  A few people mention they received an email offering a refund or upgrade since the seats are now partial view.  I haven't received this email but my tickets aren't until April so maybe they're working through them by date. Has anyone here who has tickets for April or later received an email not

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child to Broadway 2017?  Aug 11 2016, 11:05:14 AM

I've been checking periodically since yesterday, and I got lucky enough to get limited view tickets for both parts this December on the day I'm flying into London. I can't wait!!!!

From Broadway With Love Benefit Concert for Orlando  Jul 25 2016, 06:26:44 PM

icecreambenjamin said: "Well, I was able to get a ticket so I'll report back here later with details.  Is anyone else going?"

I am!

Walking up to the Dr. Phillips Center as we speak. 

From Broadway With Love Benefit Concert for Orlando  Jul 8 2016, 11:34:27 AM

barbraboy19902 said: "Got tickets!! Row D in the mezz. So excited! Seeing the Fun Home concert the night before also! Do you think they are holding out on announcing some names so that there are some surprises?

I'm in row D as well! Left mezz! And it really wouldn't surprise me if they announce Lin is gonna be there, especially with the release of his new song.

"

From Broadway With Love Benefit Concert for Orlando  Jul 8 2016, 11:05:33 AM

The site was having ALL kinds of issues. I was 273 in line and got in pretty early, but after it let me through it would load a blank page. It finally would let me through, but the buy tickets button wouldn't load. After almost an hour of trying to get back in and having the same issue, it finally popped up and I grabbed 2 tickets. 

Diane Lane Will Return to Broadway This Fall in Stephen Karam's Adaptation of THE CHERRY ORCHARD  Jul 7 2016, 08:30:04 PM

I really hope this extends, I won't be in NYC until December 9th.

Fun Home in Orlando  Jul 6 2016, 10:45:41 AM

Just got my tickets! Looking forward to this so much! It's such an amazing thing of everyone involved with the show to be doing.

Next for Circle in the Square  Jun 22 2016, 08:54:37 AM

I hate that Fun Home will be gone before I'm up there again, I never got a chance to see it.

With that being said, I'm still hoping for a transfer of People Places and Things from West End, and Circle in the Square would be a good theater to recreate the staging (at least based on the videos I've seen of it).

Examples of Musical Theater  Jun 19 2016, 09:06:04 AM

Wigmaker Sequence from Sweeney Todd

Hamilton New Block of Tickets  Jun 6 2016, 05:48:26 PM

Looks like they've changed the time for the general sale, it's saying 11:10 pm now. 

OFFICIAL DRAMA DESK AWARDS DISCUSSION THREAD  Jun 5 2016, 08:13:13 PM

Still nothing over here on my end as well.

Thank you, from American Psycho  May 28 2016, 05:57:47 PM

Add me to the list for a contributor to the cast album!

Thank you, from American Psycho  May 28 2016, 04:01:40 PM

I'm very upset that I won't get a chance to fly up and see this. I had hoped I could arrange a trip before closing, but it just didn't work out. Thanks for being part of something new and exciting on Broadway, wish you guys the best!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You