News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jaykat

Member Name: jaykat
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Dec 19 2017, 08:22:58 PM

Does anyone think that there is any chance at all that Waitress tickets will be available for the Broadway Week coming up in Jan/Feb 2018. I would really love to see the show in the last week of January when I will be in New York. Or are Todaytix or TKTS likely to have any discount tickets? I know January is a fairly quiet time for a lot of shows, so am hoping to get rush tickets or other discounts.

ANASTASIA Rush
 Dec 9 2017, 06:30:19 PM

Is there still a rush policy for Anastasia? I thought I saw a post saying that there was no more rush...?

Also, on their website, it only mentioned the lottery.

Is January a quiet time for Broadway shows?
 Nov 29 2017, 04:39:40 PM

I will be in New York in the last week of January 2018 (attending BroadwayCon). I would also love to see as many shows as possible. I only have tickets for Dear Evan Hansen, but would like to also see Waitress, Anastasia, Hello Dolly and Hamilton (will try cancellation line). I was wondering if in January, it may be easier to get rush tickets, cancellation line, and other discounted tickets. I have also found out that it will be Broadway Week from January 16 - Feb 4, so some shows will be 2 f

Question about BroadwayCon tickets
 Apr 27 2017, 09:14:33 PM

I would love to come to BroadwayCon 2018. However, I live in Australia so there is a lot to organise. I just wanted to know how late I can buy the tickets? Do they get sold out or will I still be able to get them at the end of this year? I am thinking about the 3 days pass not the Platinum or Gold.

Please help Aussie theatre lovers
 Feb 29 2016, 01:18:40 AM

Thanks everyone so far for your ideas!

In regard to the digital lotteries, I don't know if we would be able to enter them as our phones will be turned off (otherwise huge roaming charges), so do they notify the winners by text/SMS or by email? If its email, I could get to some wi fi and check (Starbucks maybe?)

Please help Aussie theatre lovers
 Feb 28 2016, 08:20:44 PM

Hi. My daughter (16) and I (huge Musical Theatre fans) will be in New York in April. We arrive 2 nights before my son and husband (non-theatre lovers). We are aiming to see 3 shows: a Tues night, a Weds matinee and a Weds night show. Due to the high cost of the shows (and terrible Aus dollar) we want to try and rush all 3 shows. If we don't get tickets we will resort to using a code (eg broadway box, theatremania etc) or trying at TKTS. The shows we want to see are: Something Rotten, Fun Home

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You