News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BwayBae

Member Name: BwayBae
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LOBBY HERO Previews
 Mar 5 2018, 10:21:42 PM

yesraccoons said: "BwayBae said: "For those who've seen the show, do front row seats seem okay in terms of a view (i.e. is the stage high?) or would you advise going further back? I'm short so sometimes front row is my best option, lest someone tall is in front of me."

I wasn’t in the front row but both my friend and I remarked about how low the stage was. It was very low. I’m sure you’ll be fine
"

Good to know -

LOBBY HERO Previews
 Mar 5 2018, 12:55:17 AM

For those who've seen the show, do front row seats seem okay in terms of a view (i.e. is the stage high?) or would you advise going further back? I'm short so sometimes front row is my best option, lest someone tall is in front of me.

Cardinal @ 2nd Stage
 Jan 28 2018, 12:15:21 PM

It's supposed to be 95 mins, no intermission.

Official HELLO, DOLLY! Sidecar Thread
 Oct 27 2017, 11:56:39 PM

This is super last-minute, but I have two extra mezzanine seats to the 2pm show tomorrow. Row B (second row) by the aisle! Just looking to get what I paid ($229 plus service charges) and I can e-mail you the tickets. PM me if interested - thanks!

Extra ticket for Hello Dolly - Sat. Oct 7
 Oct 5 2017, 03:41:54 PM

Hi there,

I have a colleague who told me he has two tickets in the first ten rows (centre orchestra) for this Saturday and he's unable to go. He's selling them to me for 450 total, but I just need one. If you'd like to pay for the other ticket ($225), let me know ASAP! Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You