News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for evamon

Member Name: evamon
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dec 26-28. Going bananas.
 Nov 30 2016, 10:24:58 PM

I'm exactly the same! Looking to Cram shows in between 27th and NYE. I'm booked into Hamilton on the 27th (dont ask how much!) and Even Hansen on the 30th. I'm hoping I can rush and lottery a bunch of others but I am anxious about the busy period. Top of my list is Great Comet and Falsettos which I'm considered booking in advanced to for both. I just cant tell if its worth risking.

Shows like Bronx Tale, In Transit, Jersey Boys etc I'll risk rushing.

Very exc

King and I Tour
 Nov 8 2016, 12:58:26 AM

That's wonderful to hear! I'll be in Dec for a week in December when it's playing. I'll definitely try catch it :) 

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Nov 8 2016, 12:53:35 AM

Hi all!!

This is well in advance but I'm in town between 26th Dec - 6th Jan from Melbourne Australia. I'm planning to set aside a day to queue up in the last week of December. Couple of queries: If I queue up for an evening show when there is a matinee before it, what time should I turn up? Would that be 2pm? Or do they only allow you to queue up once the matinee is over? 

Also, I'm considering the New Years eve matinee performance at 2pm.

Hamilton Ticket for sale - April 12
 Apr 8 2016, 09:36:20 AM

Wick3 said: "I personally have never heard of tickpick and would be a bit skeptical buying a ticket for $500 to sit in rear mezz but that's just me."

I've bought from them before. They're great because they list tickets at the full price, including all hidden fees. Its actually my favourite onseller.

I think it's great what you did for your friend and I hope you're able to sell the ticket! Good luck!"

Thanks so much. Tho at this stage I'm getting pretty desperate. I hope I can even sell it for 300. It's hard not being in the country Oh well.

Again, if anyone wants or knows of anyone, please hit me up!

Apr 8 2016, 09:31:43 AM

sarahb22 said: "You didn't screw up. That was a very nice thing to do for your friend. I hope it works out for you! "

Sweet of you to say, thanks. I hope so too. Right now its on Craigslist and Tickpick and I'm just praying.

If you know of anyone interested, please let me know. I'll probably lower the price

Apr 8 2016, 02:01:28 AM

I've put it back on Tickpick for $490. And I'd get 440 of that. Fingers crossed. Its actually the cheapest ticket listed on there now. Its second row rear mez and most are selling above 700. Kind of nuts. And yes it was a nutty decision on my part. but just a very special surprise for my friend. I majorly screwed up. But I'll bare the loss. <sigh>

Apr 7 2016, 09:48:06 PM

He has no idea I bought it. I just found out he has an industry event on. It was meant to be a surprise

Apr 7 2016, 09:03:06 PM

Hi all,

Sorry to treat this board like a selling site but I'm a bit desperate! :) My name is Jo, I live in Melbourne Australia and I bought a REALLY expensive and decent seat to Hamilton this coming Tuesday 12th April on Tickpick. It was a gift for my friend who is in NYC for Tribeca film festival and I wanted to surprise him. Turns out, he has another event on that night and I'm DESPERATE to sell this ticketso I can get another one. The seat is Rear Mez Row B, Centre. I bought

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You